Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709765 times)

Cool, you work at Sonic, Stocking. Pretty cool.

She's talked about being a carhop multiple times.

well I hadn't noticed but then she wasn't around when I first joined and I've only been back for a few weeks

How good is Sonic? I don't think we have any in Canada, at least where I am. We don't have White Castle's either, although my friends and I almost took a drive down to the US just to go to one (Harold and Kumar anyone?).

they're burgers and hotdogs are quite good and I love they're onion rings only problem is the burgers like to fall apart

Sonics is the worst food ever, I've only had it twice and both time it was so bad I just threw it out after 1 or 2 bites. Both times I got burgers and both times they were completely dried out and actually covered with so much salt it was crunchy it gives me nightmares just thinking about it.

well I hadn't noticed but then she wasn't around when I first joined and I've only been back for a few weeks

they're burgers and hotdogs are quite good and I love they're onion rings only problem is the burgers like to fall apart

Oh God. I raged.

P.S. it was f(x) = x4-8x3+272-18x-54

stocking had problems with this?

wow she is female

God damn it I came to you offering to help with simple math problems and then you log off like 3 seconds before I give you the answer. Then you lock the loving topic so I can't even post it there since none of those god damn chucklenuts have any idea what the hell is going on with basic math. Now I have to reply here because I know you'll look at this topic during the day to see how people are replying to your awful photo.

Get bent Stocking.

P.S. it was f(x) = x4-8x3+272-18x-54

Yeah I told you I had to go to school, and I locked the thread because the assignment was late and nobody had given me ANY correct answers.

I would post a pic of me but I am scared to reveal ma face to the internet ;c

I would post a pic of me but I am scared to reveal ma face to the internet ;c
I'll probably rape you.

Yeah I told you I had to go to school, and I locked the thread because the assignment was late and nobody had given me ANY correct answers.
As laid back as I am locking a thread like that is one of the few things that truly gets under my skin.

After not checking this topic in some time, lurking a few pages back, I felt the pressing need to make this:

I'll probably rape you.
Why didn't you rape me when I put my face on the internet?~

As laid back as I am locking a thread like that is one of the few things that truly gets under my skin.
She didn't want to learn the material she just wanted to pass the assignment.

After not checking this topic in some time, lurking a few pages back, I felt the pressing need to make this:

[img width=800 ]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9492/jdappearance.png[/img]

If blockbot was still up, I'd so post that there. Very loving true.

Everyone's all over Clara's pic.