Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8845198 times)

that's a terrible use of my avatar as a reaction image. you'd be better off using something like;

that's a terrible use of my avatar as a reaction image. you'd be better off using something like;

Wait, didn't you state that you were leaving blockland because you had a life?

yea
i wish he would've stayed true to his word

This doesn't seem like hydralisk.
I'm serious.

yea, and then summer holiday ended and i started uni/work. now i have nothing better to do while working / procrastinating on homework. :o

but yea, you're salty about something.

Hydra isn't just salty he's hecka zesty.

Not my junk lol why would it be going sideways
Cause you have it wrapped around your waist.  Mine wraps around my waist twice and its folded.

Stop with that loving crooked smile, you look like you're having muscle spasms.

yea, and then summer holiday ended and i started uni/work. now i have nothing better to do while working / procrastinating on homework. :o

but yea, you're salty about something.

yeah, well, you're gay.

Stop with that loving crooked smile, you look like you're having muscle spasms.
Looks pretty lovey to me.

#nohomo

yeah, well, you're gay.

yeah man, super gay. nothing better than a fat richard salad and a cum smoothie.

yeah man, super gay. nothing better than a fat richard salad and a cum smoothie.
some like it hot

some like it hot

oh yeah. a richard fresh off the grill is pretty tasty too. i like it in and or around my mouth.

but you're a hillbilly so you have it by default
I.... Can't argue.
Matter of fact I have this problem where my sweat eats at cheap deodorants and some of the 5$ ones. Its something genetic I got from my grandpa on my moms side of the family.

Also in response to the homoloveuality thing:
I don't mind it but don't do that "Omg we are gay so you should show respect" stuff. That's my only pet peeve on that.