Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717851 times)

lmao I know guys like that.....and somehow they always get put on my team....but I still kick ass =D

lmao I know guys like that.....and somehow they always get put on my team....but I still kick ass =D

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :cookie: :cookie:

dani california

im that newbie thats always on your team snake ex dee

hey i rmemeber i tried doing that once...... i got so sick of waiting for my friend to try anf glitch the car through that i ended up beaing the mission myself.....

InsaneChef

What game is that?

What game is that?

lol I could tell that by looking at a halo BOX ffs but w/e I've only played Halo/Halo 2 like three or four times.... once at a lockin we had four teams of two that we put in a tiered competition.  In our first game we won like 42:50 and i had 40/50 points... stupid teammates...  and in the second game he got like 4 points and gave like 30 to the enemy team and we lostzorz.

dani california

Im guessing thats you.

I had a frickin sweet pivot but it got deleted.

Grist Mill

Your right, you are the newbie that sits on the turret, cause you always end up on y team! thats why im only lvl 27!

What pivot did you lose koden?

I made one with two people dualing in a video game style thing. It was pretty cool.

dani california

Your right, you are the newbie that sits on the turret, cause you always end up on y team! thats why im only lvl 27!

im alaways at your house thats why im always on your team -_-