Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564172 times)

Thats the thing, it does. :D

Are your eyes that blue in real life, or is it just your camera being very blue? They're like, electric blue.

Are your eyes that blue in real life, or is it just your camera being very blue? They're like, electric blue.

I think it's because I'm in a dark room and the light from the computer is shining in my eyes.

I might post a picture of me soon, Depends if i can find a time when i don't hate what i look like :D

I might post a picture of me soon, Depends if i can find a time when i don't hate what i look like :D

You should never be ashamed of what you look like.

No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.

Although PrizeRebel is reliable (got $10 Ultimate card) It is agasit the rules to post referrals on the forums, thus edit it or get a ban.

If anybody wanted to know about that cat in my picture(I'm not quoting, go find it yourself)

Her name is KIWI!!!
And look at the picture closely and you can tell she's lesbian.

XDD Im sorry, but that is just too damn funny! I do have a right to say this though because it's just ended on me! So I am ugly no more!!! Exept for the braces... :B

you look like my brother :o

If anybody wanted to know about that cat in my picture(I'm not quoting, go find it yourself)

Her name is KIWI!!!
And look at the picture closely and you can tell she's lesbian.
lol lesbian cat

I wanna see tails. D;

Serious Face me :

Lol Face me :

It's all lol. Even cereal is lol.