Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8853177 times)

Okay sorry here's a less gay photo of me, but my fan is blowing my hair out of my face so it still looks kinda lame. I'll take a better one tomorrow.

a haircut would definitely improve your appearance about 10 fold

i dont know a single person who can actually pull off that look

a haircut would definitely improve your appearance about 10 fold

i dont know a single person who can actually pull off that look

It's part of who I am, I suppose. I haven't had a haircut in over a year. I need to get my hair shaped up a little bit, but I'm not gonna cut the length off. I haven't gone to a public school for a long time now so I haven't really had the need to get any immediate cuts.

I might have my girlfriend cut it for me the next time I see her.

wait, so does that mean homeschooled?

wait, so does that mean homeschooled?

I'm online-schooled. When I say public school, I mean school where you go to a building and have to not look like a hippie. lmao

everything makes a lot more sense now

but still, one day you'll have to face societies judgement and you may as well look the part. that's a haircut for people who work at mcdonalds

everything makes a lot more sense now

but still, one day you'll have to face societies judgement and you may as well look the part. that's a haircut for people who work at mcdonalds

It's funny because I work at McDonald's.

And I do go out sometimes. Everyone who looks at my girlfriend and I at first glance always thinks we're lesbians, which sort of indicates I should prooobably shape up my hair. LOL

And I do go out sometimes. Everyone who looks at my girlfriend and I at first glance always thinks we're lesbians, which sort of indicates I should prooobably shape up my hair. LOL
Cool hair c:

Moonstar even I think that's to long, When your hair touches your shoulders you need to cut in, In fact I need to get a hair cut soon.

forget i'm good at what i do

Cool hair c:

Thanks c:

Moonstar even I think that's to long, When your hair touches your shoulders you need to cut in, In fact I need to get a hair cut soon.

I've actually longed for my hair to be the length that it is. Actually, I prefer to have it longer than this, but this is the longest it's ever been, sooo. lol

forget i'm good at what i do

Yeah, but I really don't understand where you got the idea from. Most people I work with have short hair because they don't want to be burdened by a hair net. I don't have to wear one because I put my hair in a ponytail. But even sometimes, I get bitched at to wear one even though my hair isn't a problem at all. I do want to get my hair shaped up soon, though. Kind of tired of looking like the girl from the grudge.

Did your parents go into the supermarket to shop?

Okay sorry here's a less gay photo of me, but my fan is blowing my hair out of my face so it still looks kinda lame. I'll take a better one tomorrow.

Cut that hair.