Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8866175 times)

Gay men are the best friends possbile.

Why? Because they don't see you as a potential love partner in anyway. They understand everything and there's plenty to talk about because they are the opposite love.

Why? Because they don't see you as a potential love partner in anyway. They understand everything and there's plenty to talk about because they are the opposite love.
I think you mean they won't judge you like a heteroloveual person would.

I think you mean they won't judge you like a heteroloveual person would.

Basicly in short.

Well I know some people that came out a few years back, perfectly normal people. Should it matter if you have friends who aren't straight? I don't believe so, not like it affects my life in a profound way.

Judging people is too easily used as a way to write off everyone based on stereotypes. It's done far too often : /

*Sigh*....well, heres me. I have been criticized of having a strange face, a little large. You can decide, eh?

We both knew that was coming.  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 01:02:23 AM by IcyGamma »

Nice man bracelet  :cookieMonster:

Or is that a watch? Attachable hook?

Nice man bracelet  :cookieMonster:

Or is that a watch? Attachable hook?

Its a watch. It stretches as your wrist gets fat. :P

People with watches always have fat wrists... Jk.

People with watches always have fat wrists... Jk.
Helo der CNCwarlord, haven't seen you in a long time

What Ronin said and

If I used your logic, gay men would be horrible friends for a straight man as they could be seen as potential loveual partner.

What?

*edit*

I was thinking, by what you said no one should be able to be friends.

Truth Table: ____ and ____ can be friends.
S= Straight   H= homoloveual

S Male x S Male:T
S Male x H Male: F
S Male x S Female: F
S Male x H Female: F
S Female x S Female: T
S Female x H Female: F
S Female x H Male: F

Your statement is based on the thought that having any sort of attraction between two people is a bad thing.How do you even become friends then? Shouldn't a friendship be founded on the basis of an emotional attraction to someone? But according to you, this is bad as it could lead to a physical attraction.

Having a relationship based on a physical attraction solely isn't a good thing, but I hope you realize what you said is incredibly stupid and ignorant.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 07:24:16 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Because there fat.
I'm fat, I don't really care if someone makes a joke abut it. I know I'm better than most and on par with some of you.

pewpew

You obviously don't relise the inside joke.

Wait, how would he know it's an inside joke?