Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714984 times)

Feel free to post a pic if you think you look better than they do.
okay, let me do that
I totally want to be judged by someone whos on the child enthusiast registry

okay, let me do that

okay, let me do that
Too much of a pusillanimous individual to post a selfie I see. Make up all the excuses you want, at the end of the day you are just another little bitch who can toss out criticisms but is too scared to receive any in return.

Too much of a pusillanimous individual to post a selfie I see. Make up all the excuses you want, at the end of the day you are just another little bitch who can toss out criticisms but is too scared to receive any in return.

do you really call a .gif and a "i luv u qtpi" criticism?

LOL
THE LAST THING I CARE ABOUT IS MY APPEARANCE, BUD.

you looked better with a faux hawk imo
really?

i liked it
but I just always preferred my mohawk

I cannot run my fingers through your hair properly if you only have a mohawk or w/e that is.  :panda:
its a mohawk

and trust me
you can still run your fingers through my hair just fine

i think nal posted a picture before

and i think i found him attractive

but i cant remember

i think nal posted a picture before

and i think i found him attractive

but i cant remember

I posted one all the way back in march. I look a lot different now, but w/e. I don't have a good camera so thats another reason

Shirtless worked, so here I am freshly showered and ready to get dirty xoxo so love

Shirtless worked, so here I am freshly showered and ready to get dirty xoxo so love

now all you need is a pubestache