Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8852823 times)

at school. only one in the classroom.

at school. only one in the classroom.

I'm envious of your tongue. I have a short tongue :(

I have a short tongue :(
I'm totally gonna regret saying this but I don't! :D

really?
Yes. My frenelum wasn't cut when I was a baby, so my tongue can't stick out of my mouth fully.

I'm totally gonna regret saying this but I don't! :D
:panda:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Au40NvQ.jpg[/im g]
hi
you are extremely lovey. i wish to seduce you, and lick your pixelated face

its the not pixelated face you goose :'(((

then why does someone else have your camera?

Some one took a pic in class, noticed me later and send it to me

Some one took a pic in class, noticed me later and send it to me
likely story... but i will need more evidence. Nevermind i dont want to go through this again

Yes. My frenelum wasn't cut when I was a baby, so my tongue can't stick out of my mouth fully.

I... what? Nobody's frenulum is cut when they're a baby. Who told you that? It sounds like you have a congenial disorder called Ankyloglossia.

Young flight attendant. Learned how to work the register today. Easiest thing ever...

Blowin' loud, been dapper,
Blasted; forgetin' off Bacardi and acid

I follow your gf/ex-gf (Im pretty sure its the latter) on IG and shes a loony toon!

You look pretty snazzy though

I... what? Nobody's frenulum is cut when they're a baby. Who told you that? It sounds like you have a congenial disorder called Ankyloglossia.

"Ankyloglossia, also known as tongue-tie, is a congenital oral anomaly which may decrease mobility of the tongue tip[1] and is caused by an unusually short, thick lingual frenulum, a membrane connecting the underside of the tongue to the floor of the mouth.[2]"

"This can then promote an infantile swallow and hamper the progression to an adult-like swallow which can result in an open bite deformity."

Some babies do have their lingual frenulum cut as for it can interfere with breastfeeding.