Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716665 times)

I already did. Which zoneark seemed to comment on lol.

Here I am from about a month ago.

Edit, Captmeat, it sucks to get your own treatment doesn't it :'(
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:52:04 PM by Dr Bling »

ur nose is saggin abit thar

I didn't say I was flawless, my nose is kind of crooked, but hey, Now its your turn to post a picture, Boltster.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:43:55 PM by Dr Bling »

Edit, Captmeat, it hates to get your own treatment doesn't it :'(
Wat

I meant to say sucks, I'm sure even YOU can figure that out.

Still waiting for a picture, Boltster...

I meant to say sucks, I'm sure even YOU can figure that out.

Still waiting for a picture, Boltster...
He's not handicapped.  Get off your man period bling.

What's with the unnecessary friendry?

Post a pic of yourself if you think you're so god damn superior.

For one, he already had a picture posted as you can see above. For two, this has nothing to do with superiority, he was making a humorous remark that Capt seems to be unoffended by, if he's not offended I see no reason why you should be.

Here I am removing our bass player's arm from my shoulder:

For one, he already had a picture posted as you can see above. For two, this has nothing to do with superiority, he was making a humorous remark that Capt seems to be unoffended by, if he's not offended I see no reason why you should be.
Capt told me through MSN that he was offended. Besides, it was still uncalled for. There's a line between humorous and being an ass. Yeah one little comment about how Capt looks wasn't that bad, but saying he's an idiot or whatever because of a picture went a bit more than humorous don't you think?

As for him posting a pic, I don't follow this thread like some of you. I don't know what pics have been posted, and I'm sure as hell not searching through this thread to find a pic.