Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714501 times)

Neo :D

Hm.. I look fat in that pic.
I'm so bored it's unbelievable..
chin pubes

Yeah that's the worst facial hair I've seen in a long while. I mean seriously, who are you trying to pull?

Not really a picture of myself but something i wanted to brag about.
new monitor = more space for stuff

My facial hair mostly just grows underneath my chin.  It grows around my mouth too, but not as thick.  I may post a pic once it's fully grown back, I just shaved.
When my brother shaves, it only takes him two days to grow a moustache.

lol I see a Block-Box.

Reminds me of this guy.

Oh my god my parents have that same keyboard.  :O

Heh heh, you and your stoner glasses.

How's my new leather jacket?

Sitting on my bed.

Now, I'll admit that I'm probably going to die... when I'm like 40. stuff's bad for you. Do not smoke, it is not cool. Like me, you'll end up coughing your lungs out every 10 minutes, you'll be shunned for smoking and you might get various cancers.

SOMETIMES THEY JUST SNIP OUT YOUR TONGUE.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 06:27:41 AM by sonic_knx »

Now, I'll admit that I'm probably going to die... when I'm like 40. stuff's bad for you. Do not smoke, it is not cool. Like me, you'll end up coughing your lungs out every 10 minutes, you'll be shunned for smoking and you might get various cancers.

SOMETIMES THEY JUST SNIP OUT YOUR TONGUE.

-pix of cigarette smoking (oh pun)-

If you don't think its cool why did you go and stick one in your face and pose for the camera and then post it on an online forum and then say it isn't cool?

Because I came across this thread -again- with a cigarette in my lips and was like: OHAY, WHY NOT TAKE PICTURE. I AM TOO ADDICTED TO THE NICOTINE TO PUT IT OUT SO I GUESS I WILL TAKE IT ANYWAY!

Also, the tobacco companies are forced to place a warning of the outcome of a life of smoking and yet they still bring in more profit than Microsoft.

He spends half of the post talking about how smoking is bad, then he puts caps lock on and tries to act cool. Child, your dad wants his cigarettes back now.