Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718150 times)

depends on how often you do it
Bur many drugs have addictive qualities, so it may be difficult to stop or partake infrequently once you've begun.

i think hes 13
A 13 yr old talking stuff about someone's looks? lmao

pass is supposed to be clean cut and good with the ladies

Here's one that was taken of me at the party after the graduation. I was on three hits of LSD in this photo. Just set up my hookah on a picnic bench and there was 8 people seated with several hovering to be in rotation all night. I dosed several of them.

As far as the aversion to drugs goes, relax. The only part of any of our drug use you experience is us mentioning having done them. It doesn't affect you at all.

" i do drugs look at me "

" look, im polluting my body, you guys who dont are missing out YOLO "

" i do drugs look at me "

No. I don't think it's particularly, 'cool' and it obviously has a bad connotation to it, which you represent.

" look, im polluting my body, you guys who dont are missing out YOLO "

If you think LSD is a pollutant you don't know much about what it is. I wouldn't consider mushrooms a pollutant either. Marijuana is only a pollutant in the sense that it is burning plant matter, but the majority of my pot usage is vaporization. I've done plenty of other drugs but I don't use anything often enough to permanently harm my body.

No. I don't think it's particularly, 'cool' and it obviously has a bad connotation to it, which you represent.

If you think LSD is a pollutant you don't know much about what it is. I wouldn't consider mushrooms a pollutant either. Marijuana is only a pollutant in the sense that it is burning plant matter, but the majority of my pot usage is vaporization. I've done plenty of other drugs but I don't use anything often enough to permanently harm my body.
I hope you know they're kidding. Jesus Christ dude.

I hope you know they're kidding. Jesus Christ dude.

They're kidding only in the sense that they're being sarcastic. They are not kidding in their abuse towards drug use and/or users.

They're kidding only in the sense that they're being sarcastic. They are not kidding in their abuse towards drug use and/or users.
True but it was also unnecessary for Robo to write a paragraph about what drugs do to the body.

For the record, I don't have a problem with drug use, I have a problem with people who brag about it

For the record, I don't have a problem with drug use, I have a problem with people who brag about it

Mentioning it isn't bragging about it. When I look at that photo, or recall the experience, I can't not think about how I was feeling on the drug. I'm sorry I came off that way to you, though.

Mentioning it isn't bragging about it. When I look at that photo, or recall the experience, I can't not think about how I was feeling on the drug. I'm sorry I came off that way to you, though.
Yeah, it looked like bragging, sorry. :v We cool?