Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565665 times)

you and mczealot would look cute together

stuff is blurry after a certain distance

cant read the board at school / road signs at street lights
Ah, sorry to hear that

Things are kind of blurry for me, but it's mostly an issue with reading and seeing finer details, thankfully, so i could go around without my glasses, i just wouldn't be able to read certain things

I also appear to be near-sighted in my left eye and far-sighted in my right eye, and after the last time i got my glasses adjusted, while they do improve my vision overall, they also seem to invert my near and far-sightedness

Ah, sorry to hear that

Things are kind of blurry for me, but it's mostly an issue with reading and seeing finer details, thankfully, so i could go around without my glasses, i just wouldn't be able to read certain things

I also appear to be near-sighted in my left eye and far-sighted in my right eye, and after the last time i got my glasses adjusted, while they do improve my vision overall, they also seem to invert my near and far-sightedness
rip

woah I have glasses now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttps://i.imgur.com/pcrTpLe.jpg[/img]
no offense intended but why did you get these frames? not many ppl get glasses at your age (i did too coincidentally) but at that age youre lucky as you get to be making your own frame choice. Did you choose these? Why disnt you pick a frame in style? I kind of cringe when I see young ppl with these frames, theyre usually from when they were a child and disnt have a choice, any other case its an old person wearing them.

i guess this is kinda hard to say without being offensive but yeah. um im just curious why you picked child/oldppl frames instead of frames more in style like a thicker brim/non rectangle lens (hell im getting round lenses soon but that might be too much in this scenario)

no offense intended but why did you get these frames? not many ppl get glasses at your age (i did too coincidentally) but at that age youre lucky as you get to be making your own frame choice. Did you choose these? Why disnt you pick a frame in style? I kind of cringe when I see young ppl with these frames, theyre usually from when they were a child and disnt have a choice, any other case its an old person wearing them.

i guess this is kinda hard to say without being offensive but yeah. um im just curious why you picked child/oldppl frames instead of frames more in style like a thicker brim/non rectangle lens (hell im getting round lenses soon but that might be too much in this scenario)
i like these more business-y style frames, i think they look awesome. if i could've i would have gotten the frames where only the top half the glass has metal around it, and the bottom doesnt

the """in style""" glasses frames look like absolute stuff imo, and were stupidly expensive, and just don't look right on me

also thick borders are annoying to wear, i prefer thin to none, so they don't block any vision

i like these more business-y style frames, i think they look awesome. if i could've i would have gotten the frames where only the top half the glass has metal around it, and the bottom doesnt

the """in style""" glasses frames look like absolute stuff imo, and were stupidly expensive, and just don't look right on me

also thick borders are annoying to wear, i prefer thin to none, so they don't block any vision
idk why you put like 6 quotes around 'in style'. adults who work 'business' don't wear these glasses, im sorry, its just small kids, very old people. adults who wear these glasses are often incredibly geeky people. (badspot has worn what you wanted and just look at his photos (sorry baddy lmao))

it raises your age by at least 20 extra years and im sorry but that is not a good thing, oops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:23:11 AM by sleep »

actually idk why im trying to talk about style with someone who has a bowlcut

"No offense"
*is actually very offensive*

oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
today i do not give any forgets. it is a day where i would be okay with the world just straight up ending in a horrible painful manner for everyone on it

your eyesight is receding

just curious why you picked child/oldppl frames instead of frames more in style like a thicker brim/non rectangle lens (hell im getting round lenses soon but that might be too much in this scenario)
Since when were rectangular frames considered old people glasses? It's always been the more rounded frames which have given off vibes that said "dad glasses" to me; aesthetically they're reminiscent of what was in style during the 70s and early 80s. Can you post an example of the kind of frames you're talking about? The mental image I'm getting from your description of them looks like something only a tryhard /fa/ggot would wear.

if i could've i would have gotten the frames where only the top half the glass has metal around it, and the bottom doesnt
I've had those; ended up going back to my old frames as soon as I had the chance. Lack of a clear border between corrected and uncorrected vision kept tripping me out, and I always ended up with finger smudges near the bottoms of the lenses from when I'd adjust how they rested on my nose.

Since when were rectangular frames considered old people glasses? It's always been the more rounded frames which have given off vibes that said "dad glasses" to me; aesthetically they're reminiscent of what was in style during the 70s and early 80s. Can you post an example of the kind of frames you're talking about? The mental image I'm getting from your description of them looks like something only a tryhard /fa/ggot would wear.
what is the point of giving you images when you exclaim you dont know what is trendy and how your mental image is bad plus you brought up some 4chan thing?? which really just implies youre clueless

in the next quote you literally say you had glasses like what inh has so thats totally a double down on a waste of time trying to convince you, after all, if there was any chance of changing your mind, you wouldnt have called me a tryhard friend.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:29:02 AM by sleep »

what is the point of giving you images when you exclaim you dont know what is trendy and how your mental image is bad plus you brought up some 4chan thing?? which really just implies youre clueless

in the next quote you literally say you had glasses like what inh has so thats totally a double down on a waste of time trying to convince you, after all, if there was any chance of changing your mind, you wouldnt have called me a tryhard friend.
I asked for an example to clarify my understanding of what you're talking about, because the mental image your description gave me was so ridiculous that I wasn't sure if that was actually what you were describing; I brought up /fa/ggots (no, not meaning you) because they're the only kind of people I could see actually wearing what I was imagining completely unironically to flex how cool and trendy they are to their peers whose identities primarily revolve around pearoostering about in meticulously assembled outfits in a desperate attempt to compensate for the lack of meaning in their lives.

i see you cant take a hint,
the meaning of my response was: forget off
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 08:31:59 AM by sleep »

i see you cant take a hint,
the meaning of my response was: forget off
why are you taking him personally? he’s talking about 4chan /fa/shion board people not lgbtq or whatever

its a pretty legitimate question cause i have similar rectangulary frames and you’re kinda knocking everyone in our boat