Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564552 times)

its a pretty legitimate question cause i have similar rectangulary frames and you’re kinda knocking everyone in our boat
good i hope the boat sinks because those frames make you look like a NEET

good i hope the boat sinks because those frames make you look like a NEET

I sit on my throne with my sunglasses

wear ing glasses is virgin anyways

what the forget sleep

do you enjoy being a loving starfish or what

the hell

insulting my sense of style, "actually idk why im trying to talk about style with someone who has a bowlcut", being hugely passive aggressive, etc

you're a loving cunt, go to hell. forget you
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 11:56:27 AM by Insert Name Here² »

if you hate deus so much why do you act just like him

wave your freak flag high & proud, thin-frame gang

insulting my sense of style
you mean the lack of

if you hate deus so much why do you act just like him
uh i dont hate deus? i dont have any strong feelings towards anyone here, sorry lol. i just think deus is dumnb, i am also dumb i dk how this is news to you??? i havent made a cohesive paragraph since like 2017
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:10:44 PM by sleep »

you mean the lack of
Do you enjoy making people hate you and being a cunt for no damn reason?

Go forget yourself

youve got a lot of faith in those frames if youre gonna call me stuff like this lmao. literally just trying to get you to look 50x better but then i realized someone with a bowlcut (which just means they dont do their hair let alone style it) doesnt give a forget about appearance and thus wouldnt g ive a forget about appearance advice

Do you enjoy making people hate you and being a cunt for no damn reason?

Go forget yourself
oh like a give a stuff about being liked by you lol, go wash your face

also if youre so sensitive about your cut then why dont you umm do something with it?? anything, you look 40

leave it to sleep to turn me being absolutely loving happy and relieved that I can see clearly and I have glasses that I love, into "u look 40" "ur glasses are way out of style" "u look like a NEET" "lol u have a bowl cut" "lol go wash ur face" "I'm trying to help u look better (insults and putdowns arent advice)"

whats wrong with you

You look completely fine. Let your hair grow out a bit and buy some v-necks and you'll look sharp with those glasses. Avoid taking photos from a low angle and avoid looking at the camera straight on. Even if you don't do any of that there's nothing wrong with the way you look or your glasses. And there's nothing wrong with the shape either. If you google "glasses" right now, 9 out of every 10 pairs of glasses displayed are a rectangular shape. It's common. Don't let someone who had a bad day dictate your mood, especially not on 3d-lego-man video game forums.

You look completely fine. Let your hair grow out a bit and buy some v-necks and you'll look sharp with those glasses. Avoid taking photos from a low angle and avoid looking at the camera straight on. Even if you don't do any of that there's nothing wrong with the way you look or your glasses. And there's nothing wrong with the shape either. If you google "glasses" right now, 9 out of every 10 pairs of glasses displayed are a rectangular shape. It's common. Don't let someone who had a bad day dictate your mood, especially not on 3d-lego-man video game forums.
thank u I'll try that

you mean the lack of
uh i dont hate deus? i dont have any strong feelings towards anyone here, sorry lol. i just think deus is dumnb, i am also dumb i dk how this is news to you??? i havent made a cohesive paragraph since like 2017
ok then, misconception on my part

if you know ur talkin dumb stuff could u keep it to a minimum so you dont make peoples’ day worse?
i thought the whole deal with progressive loveuality/gender is to make people feel more accepted and here u are talkin stuff at someone with the cop out of “no offense, but”

u could at least try to phrase it less insultingly/offensively. sometimes not posting is better than posting esp if you dont have time to actually think about how you’re saying things

leave it to sleep to turn me being absolutely loving happy and relieved that I can see clearly and I have glasses that I love, into "u look 40" "ur glasses are way out of style" "u look like a NEET" "lol u have a bowl cut" "lol go wash ur face" "I'm trying to help u look better (insults and putdowns arent advice)"

whats wrong with you
Eh, I called your frames child/grandpa frames in honest concern and interest, but then said "oh you have a bowlcut" to imply you do not care about appearance and my post was useless to begin with, it might have been harsh but if you did care then you wouldn't have a cut that says 'I woke up like this'.
I forgot youre American and like things more sugar-coated than my casual Dutch bluntness, but it really does make you look old, both the cut and the frames.
This is really all I stated in my post other than the NEET comment which was a joking generalization, people make rude jokes here if you didn't know yet. The insults I posted come after:

do you enjoy being a loving starfish or what
the hell

Thus your own out-lash seems like a pretty wild reaction even with the bluntness in my original posts. After you swear like this I'm obviously not going to take it without a retaliation. Especially so if my point of view figured you were aware of your cut and thus wouldn't take it being called a bowlcut by such great offense.
It is called a bowlcut, that is what it's named, and it is a cut that you have when you want to wake up in the morning and need to do nothing with your hair. Did you know I spend 30 minutes on my hair in the morning? That's why I'm assuming that if someone doesn't spend any time on their hair they don't care about it, and they definitely wouldn't care about it being called what it is: a bowlcut.

Frequency may have sugarcoated his advice but not everyone is going to do that, which is healthy as forget. Why? Here:

If you google "glasses" right now, 9 out of every 10 pairs of glasses displayed are a rectangular shape

These are all thick frames except for two, with those same two being as rectangular shaped as yours. The others are curved or have a thick brim. Bluntness can give a lot more clarity, Frequency's Google search is not only off (but this might have to do with how Google is designed) it gives you a chance to completely disregard his advice twice with:

You look completely fine.
Even if you don't do any of that there's nothing wrong with the way you look

This isn't how giving advice works, there is absolutely no incentive given and I would argue it's actually lying, because, and I'm going to be blunt again: the cut and frames combo age you an extra 20 years.

i havent made a cohesive paragraph since like 2017

ok then, misconception on my part

if you know ur talkin dumb stuff could u keep it to a minimum so you dont make peoples’ day worse?
i thought the whole deal with progressive loveuality/gender is to make people feel more accepted and here u are talkin stuff at someone with the cop out of “no offense, but”

u could at least try to phrase it less insultingly/offensively. sometimes not posting is better than posting esp if you dont have time to actually think about how you’re saying things
Don't even bring up 'progressive loveuality/gender', cisssss. 🐍

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:17:50 PM by sleep »