Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565396 times)

colors are gay
we only wear greyscales in this house

The only piece of female clothing I have is that skirt (and legwear). Female clothes are expensive tf.
listen sprout, everyone is going to get bored of a complete greyscale wardrobe. but most importantly of all: you dont buy these clothes yourself, your followers buy the clothes for you 🙄🌱

target employees wildin
Heck yeah, worked as a front of store attendant pushing carts and cashiering all day. It paid well but the hours were meh.

listen sprout, everyone is going to get bored of a complete greyscale wardrobe. but most importantly of all: you dont buy these clothes yourself, your followers buy the clothes for you 🙄🌱
My wardrobe is dope as forget and no one can tell me otherwise
Monochrome gang rise up

I have actually had someone contact me offering to buy me clothes, makeup, etc in exchange for "pics" lmao
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 05:17:07 PM by espio100 »

Heck yeah, worked as a front of store attendant pushing carts and cashiering all day. It paid well but the hours were meh.
yeah, i did the same stuff at safeway, which is the main supermarket corporation in california. its pretty soulsucking, unless you're just doing it as a summer job in high school.

yo rusty how yo sister doing

i guess i am out of the loop lol

Anyone got sleep's/Donnie's discord?

Anyone got sleep's/Donnie's discord?

Why don’t you ask him

Whoops wrong number
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:01:03 PM by Mardalf »

I cannot for the life of me believe that this thread is still alive