Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563842 times)

Stuck sideways in the Mojave

My Vinesauce shirt finally arrived after ordering it back in July

Not even close

I look more like the missing link between Twitch streamer Sp00nerism and Keanu Reeves

Holy stuff that is a fair comparison. The new shirt is nice man - good to see ya!

P.S. - Ordered in July and just now got it? What the hell? Was it ali or wish lol

Stuck sideways in the Mojave
You are missing your hat, gun, and frown! (jacket being gone is acceptable)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 03:14:01 AM by Goth77 »

Holy stuff that is a fair comparison. The new shirt is nice man - good to see ya!

P.S. - Ordered in July and just now got it? What the hell? Was it ali or wish lol
neither, vinesauce is hope shirts are just high demand slow production. ive waited half a year for brand clothing b4 tho *cough* anti-social

Everyone who ordered any of the Vinesauce is Hope merch had to wait this long, even Vinny

There was probably an explanation or speculation as to why, but it was probably to do with the pandemic slowing down production and shipping, in addition to them being in high demand

Ay, thanks!

u look kinda like vinesauce joel but with glasses and darker hair

Everyone who ordered any of the Vinesauce is Hope merch had to wait this long, even Vinny

There was probably an explanation or speculation as to why, but it was probably to do with the pandemic slowing down production and shipping, in addition to them being in high demand
Ay, thanks!
the company that makes the shirts is small

I'm still waiting for my mega64 6/4 day fit

speaking of internet content creator merch, why does like all of it suck? mega64 is like the only exception because it's just cool artwork with their brand on it. like there's a lot of channels I like with merch but it all looks like the bootleg graphic tee section at walmart

i got this one a few years ago and it's the best content creator merch ive been able to find so far

also damn the mega64 shirts loving rule. im thinking of buying some even though i don't watch the channel lol
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 11:32:49 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

this I can kind of appreciate for the kill em all reference but it's clearly some inside joke and I don't think anyone looking at the shirt wants to hear about the 7 page lore regarding the channel
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 11:35:17 AM by Trogtor »

yeah that's the problem with a lot of the brand shirts honestly. a lot of them reference jokes n stuff that are buried in some 30 minutes video published 4 years ago

also damn the mega64 shirts loving rule. im thinking of buying some even though i don't watch the channel lol
EXACTLY. I watched some of their videos and wasn't a huge fan at first but once I saw their store I saw a tshirt I like absolutely had to get.

and I've gotten so many compliments from ppl who just like the shirt and moreso from ppl who are actual mega64 fans

That's why i like the Vinesauce charity shirts, there's no deep meaning or joke to understand, and they have nice designs that aren't just some brand logo

that tshirt looks like it's supposed to say "tennessee corn festival 2011"