Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564154 times)

to get all the mega64 shirts i want now i would have to spend 300 dollars

does anyone else know any other brands like this? love the look of this sort of stuff

doesn't matter if they have a big brand name in the center of it. barely know who mega64 even is and i still want the one on the far right b/c the design is so cool
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:17:39 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

kinda wanna get the death is certain shirt just because of how funny it is.

these are the two shirts/sweatshirts I currently have

been waiting on this since June, their preorders take a very long time to ship though.

there's also a sweatshirt/joggers combo of the above design that I REALLY wanted more but the joggers sold out instantly and I didn't want to just get the sweatshirt
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:29:16 PM by Trogtor »

the entire forums should come together to give me shirts to buy because when i google "good youtube merch" i get this:

which means i can't use google for anything ever again because holy stuff what a terrible result

that tshirt looks like it's supposed to say "tennessee corn festival 2011"
Last year's event had a Stardew Valley theme, so that kinda works out, this year's event was like an RPG in a medieval setting

the entire forums should come together to give me shirts to buy because when i google "good youtube merch" i get this:

which means i can't use google for anything ever again because holy stuff what a terrible result
lol. google has really gone to stuff with it's algorithms

Old picture from a few months ago.

can i touch chest hair and mustache

you look like a indian mr beast but instead of giving money you give your cum to furry research

you look like a indian mr beast but instead of giving money you give your cum to furry research
fuzztoast is quaking rn

unrelated but will affect aesthetics is i'm losin weight and am a third of a way to my goal hoorah

9lbs left until i hit my goal  :panda:
I went to my physician for a physical and they were really impressed I lost 35lbs since coming off Zoloft, may go to 160
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 11:08:48 AM by New Years »

-snip-
9lbs left until i hit my goal  :panda:
I went to my physician for a physical and they were really impressed I lost 35lbs since coming off Zoloft, may go to 160
good work fam. keep up the good work.

Old picture from a few months ago.
agent peña was actually the zodiac killer all along