Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564363 times)

Sucks, wish I could have donated something. Been broke most of this year.

i never bother because i already know shipping is going to be 1:1 with the price of the products. at least i can just donate a little bit regularly without merch though.

am still growing out my hair. think im about getting past the really awkward phase where it just looks like i got electrified.

oh also it was my birthday when i posted that!
if anyone ever feels like keeping up contact with me, i have a private discord id love to invite you to? i already had posted a link in the old furry blockland discord but that one didnt bring anyone over.

i do art giveaways every month, there's one about to decide on a winner tomorrow
here is a link, be aware upon joining youll need to be whitelisted first. it wouldnt hurt to let me know youre arriving
https://discord.gg/RcgNV96W ghost sheep#5498

i have that album cover on my wall. would love the shirt of it, looks good on you!

Got a fresh cut today

BEFORE:

AFTER:

no offense to your previous hair but that is a marked improvement. sickening job

Looked like you had hat hair

Looked like you had hat hair
That's because I just got out of the shower lol, once it dries it floofs out everywhere and gets in my eyes.  I usually slick it back so it doesn't look like that lmao but it got to the point where ultra glue wouldn't hold it up and that's what I use as a sign that it's time to get a haircut.

no offense to your previous hair but that is a marked improvement. sickening job
Beanies were made for a reason.

Uglahh brother U look like U breathe in people face for a living
ima finna get to the packin

Bump

(Sorry if you were expecting content)

can you imagine if this thread died

can you imagine if this thread died
This thread is like a time capsule, it's one of the last relatively active threads from mid 2000s, it would be a shame to see it die

dressed up as Mario for a Halloween party.

Looking pretty Super there, you playing Mario Kart?