Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565613 times)

wow haven't seen you in like, forever.
finally remember how to spell bl forums so im back
wasnt talking about your apprence

i am joe biden i do not like you donald Annoying Orange shut up man!!! send message

trans pride    

i dont look like this anymore im growing my hair out 0:
it may be a while before i post a new selfie so i may have posted this one before

shoutout to masterlegodude for inspiring me to grow out my hair (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.msg10062573#msg10062573)

Please don't let me be the inspiration for you doing something, i am not a good role model

Please don't let me be the inspiration for you doing something, i am not a good role model
Damn tho your hair is good. Hair products or does it just stay straight naturally? My hair always gets puffy as forget and it destroys me wanting to have long hair.

It just starts out straight naturally, but it does start curling and twisting if i don't wash it every single day

Ok dont care, didnt ask + ratio + keep coping loser
cared enough to respond. remind me how im coping that I dont look like a neanderthal in a wig with a filter to hide his 5 o' clock shadow?

cared enough to respond. remind me how im coping that I dont look like a neanderthal in a wig with a filter to hide his 5 o' clock shadow?
inb4 we read your autopsy.

cope + seethe

i cant believe this thread is still living

will be the last thread posted in before the forums 404 for the last time.

i cant believe this thread is still living
will be the last thread posted in before the forums 404 for the last time.
This and the vending machine shall be the last surviving threads at the very end of the BLF