Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564175 times)

How did you make it black and white?

How did you make it black and white?
It may have just been the lighting, a camera setting, a website, and decent photo manipulation program.  Anything.. :\

I've been looking for something to turn my pictures black and white.  I can't make GIMP do it. >.<

I've been looking for something to turn my pictures black and white.  I can't make GIMP do it. >.<
Lower saturation does that, I believe.

their both just black..pictures...

lol that picture makes me laugh..i'm not emo..just to let you ppls know..
you look decent

Lower saturation does that, I believe.

Thanks, I started a whole thread devoted to trying to turn pictures black and white with GIMP about a month back and never got an answer and now, on a side note, I got one. xD

Thanks again. ^_^

were you talking to me liquid snake? about making the pic black and white? i was seeing what effects i had on the webby..and thats one of them..and yeah if you lower the saturation it will become black and white

were you talking to me liquid snake? about making the pic black and white? i was seeing what effects i had on the webby..and thats one of them..and yeah if you lower the saturation it will become black and white

gey girl

what was the point of that Dark Light?

what was the point of that Dark Light?

He has no point he just likes to fail on a daily basis that's all.

my bro

yay!
black
and
white
yay!

(and laughing)

lol glasses.. :(

Ahh!
Looking at Cowgirl Up makes me want to get rid of my skinnyness.

But I'm obsessed with running.