Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700743 times)

a lot of guys have those earrings here too, bro. no worries. the forums tend to know nothing regarding what's acceptable to wear in society so it's best not to listen to them.
ever.
seriously.
Thanks man, its nice to have a nonjudgemental person around here

a lot of guys have those earrings here too, bro. no worries. the forums tend to know nothing regarding what's acceptable to wear in society so it's best not to listen to them.
ever.
seriously.

Just cause a lot of people wear them doesn't mean they're not gay.

Well I don't want to look through all the pages and I forgot what you looked like.
I think I still have 2 on majhost. I don't even know what was my third pic lol.

it's the expression i think

He looks stoned out of his mind.

As for his earring(s), they look gay. Get a bigger stud or something that isn't a stud.

Well I don't want to look through all the pages and I forgot what you looked like.

Was on the MOUNTAIN COASTER OMFG.
Basically its a coaster that, obviously, goes up a mountain, and gravity makes you go down the mountain. Very fast. Very fun :)
1255 I think.

it's the expression i think
Earring, too.  Well, it's not as bad as having the white shoes, huge earrings, slicked back hair, and one of those white sweatshirts.  That is a superdouche, he only needs a bluetooth headset!

Earring, too.  Well, it's not as bad as having the white shoes, huge earrings, slicked back hair, and one of those white sweatshirts.  That is a superdouche, he only needs a bluetooth headset!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_faInfFMtr4&feature=channel_page

That was awesome, Zoneark.

I think bigger studs would look better, but that's my normal expression, I don't normally smile in pictures so that's probably half of the duch bag look

Yeah, you're a douchebag.