Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8705951 times)

I bet packer is a 300lb, 31 year old man with a beer belly who lives with his mom, has absolutely no social life, except for his sister who he uses for incest, and get $15/mo as an allowance. Thats why he has nothing better to do but come on here and insult everybody's picture.
And when the Atkins diet failed him he got pissed, and both his knees collapsed under his weight, so now he can't even walk. His chins are so huge that when he talks it sounds like "fbflaflbalflflalbalfb", and he's way too poor to get any kind of fat treatment.
I think your thinking of Vido, I don't have a sister... And yes I do not have a life, Infact I couldn't careless about that hole Comment about me. I'm not fat and how much is lb in kg? Also I get $10 Aus a week, not much I know but at least I work for my money and I'm not a greedy bastard that gets $15 a week for nothing then asks for more.

Also I'll post a picture of myself when I get my hair cut, Atm I look like a just got my hair done by my mum. In fact I'll post a Video clip of myself if I get a video Cam in my hands some time, then you can see all the coolness of packers horrible Scares :D

you never denyed being 30 and with your mother.... might wanna add that packer...unless its true O.o

That too thanks :D, The only reason why I would make a clip of my Life is to show how stuff it is....

At least thats what you claim.

Why must you insult people? Its not like you look any better. And in the end, why does it even matter; why take the time to write out an insult that nobody will read when you could just say 'cool', and not only make yourself look like less of an asshole, but maybe, just maybe, not look like a handicap.

I like "serious Kaphix" more than I like "LOLLUK AT ME Kaphix".  Stick around for a bit, make yourself at home.

At least thats what you claim.

Why must you insult people? Its not like you look any better. And in the end, why does it even matter; why take the time to write out an insult that nobody will read when you could just say 'cool', and not only make yourself look like less of an asshole, but maybe, just maybe, not look like a handicap.
I am completly wasted.. even ask ladios..

I think your thinking of Vido, I don't have a sister... And yes I do not have a life, Infact I couldn't careless about that hole Comment about me. I'm not fat and how much is lb in kg? Also I get $10 Aus a week, not much I know but at least I work for my money and I'm not a greedy bastard that gets $15 a week for nothing then asks for more.

Also I'll post a picture of myself when I get my hair cut, Atm I look like a just got my hair done by my mum. In fact I'll post a Video clip of myself if I get a video Cam in my hands some time, then you can see all the coolness of packers horrible Scares :D

I wasted 3 seckond of my life reading it you konw cool wuild sound better and it wuild make you look cooler but hmm whatever

I wasted 3 seckond of my life reading it you konw cool wuild sound better and it wuild make you look cooler but hmm whatever
how does this remotely make me cooler...

I like "serious Kaphix" more than I like "LOLLUK AT ME Kaphix".  Stick around for a bit, make yourself at home.

I'm only a handicap in off-topic :D

rudyman

Моя веселая
Моя смешная боль
Я обезянка ноль
Ты обезянка ноль

ONeill

lolwtf

My joyful multi My pain I AK6 zero You AK6 zero

:D