Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8656021 times)

Kung Fu is for pusillanimous individuals, half of the people who kow that CRAP brag about it like saying "I have a Black Belt" then when some one fights them they get there ass kicked and knocked the panda out.

Same for every other fighting crap. Except Boxing... /me thinks: Damn that guy nearly killed me...

i dont need a blackbelt to kick someone, i just need a foot

I kick with my hands and punch with my feet.

me also all of weird al's albums :D

imported :P

Kung Fu is for pusillanimous individuals, half of the people who kow that CRAP brag about it like saying "I have a Black Belt" then when some one fights them they get there ass kicked and knocked the panda out.

Same for every other fighting crap. Except Boxing... /me thinks: Damn that guy nearly killed me...

i dont need a blackbelt to kick someone, i just need a foot
Well you obviously don't know expressions of any kind, GET THE forget OUT OF YOU ROOM.
Also @ Fat Kid, omg that kid is a Classic I wouldn't make fun of him any Day! Seriously!!!

I'm getting uglier by the day.

MMORPGs cause ugliness. It's a common fact.

Lol bump.

EDIT: This is NOT, a pointless bump. I bumped, as many others have done to this topic before, to keep it from dying; as I find it to be a rather fun, and interesting topic.

Lol @ I am the Rat Lord fear me.

I don't mean to offend anyone by saying, am I the least ugly/most handsome guy here?   :cookieMonster:

That's like saying the sky is blue. No kookie for j00.   X  :cookie: X

I can see you sitting in your room with locks all over the door with your glass carrot finger strap-on, scratching your face in slow-motion... god damn your creepy.

...... I do tend to scratch my face slowly when wearing my finger-armour, and harnessing a menacing face and staring randomly into space while holding a creepy smile.    :cookieMonster:

Even  :cookieMonster: would be scared of me.

Lol @ my handsomeness.  :cookieMonster: