Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713005 times)

actually, he was jsut doing it to be gay

At least it wasn't Cookie Monster.

Heres me, just imagine the pic not looking like a cartoon character (like a real person), size of a 12 year old, and the thing on my shirt's supposed to be a guy with a cap on, but my pixel art skills stink so it came out bad, and the light blue color on him is like some kindaa shadow, trust me, it looks better in real life, and my pants are shiny and like a silver-ish color with black and white stripes going down the sides and you can unzip the pants's leg parts to make them into shorts

I forgot make pockets, and my glasses look weird cause i tried giving them a 3D look since my guy's head is sorta turned, lol i also made the image bigger so you could see better, and i got a haircut for easter too :P

Edit: Oops, i forgot, the things that go on my ears to hold the glasses on, they're not supposed to be blue, they're supposed to be some other color :P

Edit2: Sorry, i don't got any real life pics of myself, so i wanted to use a gaia character :P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 09:22:32 AM by masterlegodude »

Do you all have to be so serious all the time?

Are you blind?
Have you got your eyes gouged by forks while eating dinner?
This is the most immature forum I have ever came by...
no offense to anyone, but it's catching on, once someone comes they start being immature too (example; me) soooo yeah, wrong forum to be talking to right now.

this topic was way better in the aot forums  :panda: now all immature people spam it and insult and argue for no reason.  :panda:

Heres a recent one, call me names if you like.

E..oh nevermind... =.=

Lol @ I am the Rat Lord fear me.

I don't mean to offend anyone by saying, am I the least ugly/most handsome guy here?   :cookieMonster:

Where did you get that coat?

wouldn't surprise me if it was hot topic.

To VH: nice pic ... your hair got longer  :cookieMonster:

Heres a pic:

edit : yes not the best pic to put on here
ill add better once later

פאק אנטון ככה אתה נראה?
דמינתי אותך אחרת :P