Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718252 times)

You look like the world's only autistic wigger.

Mission accomplished.

Go forget yourself.

For saying she wasn't what I was expected.

Yeah, makes sense. I didn't mean it offensively, I was meaning it in the sense I was expecting a younger looking girl who looks like she's a bit more into technology, which she doesn't come off to me as.

whaaat

Are you serious. You're sooo late.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:42:24 PM by comr4de »

get away from my sister you creep
I'll eat your heart so I become her brother. It'll work out that way.

Also, did you take a picture of yourselves in the mirror with your macbook pro?

So much wat.

Yeah, makes sense. I didn't mean it offensively, I was meaning it in the sense I was expecting a younger looking girl who looks like she's a bit more into technology, which she doesn't come off to me as.
Nice job skipping over the fact you implied Lizzy was some sort of an abomination. Not only are you wreckless, you're a loving idiot.

I'll eat your heart so I become her brother. It'll work out that way.

Also, did you take a picture of yourselves in the mirror with your macbook pro?

So much wat.

Nice job skipping over the fact you implied Lizzy was some sort of an abomination. Not only are you wreckless, you're a loving idiot.
We has the same computer
you would be surprised.

Nice job ignoring what I said, and the fact that I never implied anything negative about Lizzy.

damnit
male is whoring
I KNOW IT

You say what now
all woman get attention.
But that didn't end well for .Aeries., DID IT?

all woman get attention.
But that didn't end well for .Aeries., DID IT?
Um... I didn't want attention, all I wanted to do was post a picture of myself.