Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8680810 times)

Osht this topic has dust and moss now.

omgbump.

I have no choice but to hotlink to myspace.

ah... for a while up until this point i thought you were turbocamel returned to annoy us once again

Im new here, so I have no clue who that is, but they are obviously a noob/spammer/general annoyance to this forum.

Im new here, so I have no clue who that is, but they are obviously a noob/spammer/general annoyance to this forum.
and thus you acknowledge that you have taken upon such roles yourself
thank you for cooperating

Five eyed cats do not speak importance just because some boy attached words to it.

Omfg. Why does everyone here act like they own the internet? They are only cigarettes over thirty who play a lego-based online game. I would add more fuel to the flame, but i g2g. I dont know why I am choosing to stay a member here, maybe its the constant humorous drama.

omgbump.

I have no choice but to hotlink to myspace.

I see what you did thar.

You say you're an emo (since all emos look Gay) to cover for the fact you take it up the ass.

I JUST loving WON! I POSTED THIS IB4 THIS POST:

Wow dude put all that spam crap in ONE post also some of you guys are actually coming out of the closet? sick.....
I have a gf but i am bi. STFU or GTFO i dont need to be criticized. I just said this cuz dont give a living panda due to the fact that none of you know me IRL.

And panda the Line.

YAY! a pic that had no thought as to taking it whatsoever
hence i, yet again, look like ice cream

maybe...maybe not
could be a conspiracy!  :cookieMonster:

Gikons a chick, thats the second time he/shes referenced a female in he/shes pic

and gtfo, non of you can have my pic.

Omfg. Why does everyone here act like they own the internet?

And thats because, We all do own the internet!
I own it mostly.