Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716403 times)

I can also see the wipes he uses to clean himself up after a little relieving of stress.

many night clubs have a "myspace" network website of their own where local kids can feel cool and whore themselves on the site. thus meeting child enthusiasts easier then ever as its all local children.
they can have a profile and make "friends" then try and meet up with people later that week at the club.
only handicaps would think its cool to take part in these sites. kids that cant yet get into a real club with adults.

Abs.
Thing is, I haven't been working out for 2 years, so you should be ashamed of yourself.

Could just be fat folds. Perhaps you have a muffin top thing going there?

i dont have a problem getting girls, and my snake is big enough, so i can do without abs.

good thing to, cuz my lazy ass don't wanna bis-ercize

Kwhainot.

I'm the one in the backgroun with the "Rancid" Patch on my vest and the red mohawk.

Liberty Spikes

Me in a huge ass pit when A Global Threat played ( Red mohawk/vest on the left )

many night clubs have a "myspace" network website of their own where local kids can feel cool and whore themselves on the site. thus meeting child enthusiasts easier then ever as its all local children.
they can have a profile and make "friends" then try and meet up with people later that week at the club.
only handicaps would think its cool to take part in these sites. kids that cant yet get into a real club with adults.
It's an 14-17 club so go panda yourself, and kill yourself while you're at it.
And no, there was a journalist or some guy at the club that was taking pics, so yeah, gtfo.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:24:50 PM by Aviv .H. »

Wait...

Just some random girl you found while drunk?
Haha, your ignorance makes me laugh.
Unlike Sampapa(AKA rejected)
I have GF, i also got other pics.

Funny that you should say this...

Seeing as today, I got a girlfriend.

Why is this turning into a OMG I HAS A GF U DONT thing?

I do, and I cant prove is as we havent gone anywhere worth taking pictures. So now, you gotta trust me.

K, it doesnt matter.
its not like im not gonna sleep knowing you havent posted the picture.
Deathloc + blockland = o_o

Deathloc + Blockland = win, Pure win.

I'm in this one to, Red mohawk, Vest with "Rancid"

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:14:26 PM by Deathloc »

Where on earth do you live?