Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717323 times)

That man is Richard C. Mongler.

That man is Richard C. Mongler.
Oh, well i thought it was the father of the kid sandvich fingered.

agh its on its side. :(
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
gdsgfdsiyhdgf

sandvich makes tennessee look bad

-snip-
agh its on its side. :(

You actually look like the opposite of lovey. You're someone I would prefer to stay away from, as you seem to have a mental disease  :cookieMonster:

You actually look like the opposite of lovey. You're someone I would prefer to stay away from, as you seem to have a mental disease  :cookieMonster:
you guys look a lot alike~

thank you. lol i havent cut my hair in months.....going this friday. and the ME GUSTA was just for a fun meme reference. i dont have a mental disease.......stop saying that.  :panda:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
-.-

you guys look a lot alike~

I c wot u did thar

....stop saying that.  :panda:

Stop including the "warning - while you were typing" stuff, it's loving pointless.

Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease :D

thank you. lol i havent cut my hair in months.....going this friday. and the ME GUSTA was just for a fun meme reference. i dont have a mental disease.......stop saying that.  :panda:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
-.-
1. your hair isnt long
and
. Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
-.-
thats not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease Mental disease :D
:(