Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8906632 times)

I look like such a cigarettet in this picture, but I'm also surrounded by bitches. Can't complain.
more detail please

IS THAT A PANCAKE forgetIGN SANDWICH MANG?

Here are the layers.

salsa
cheese
tortilla
jalapenos
cheese
pepperonis
bacon
cheese
tortilla
sausage
bacon
cheese
eggs
refried beans
tortilla

(Little late yes?)

Someone, get him in Final Fantasy XIV. Quick!
okeydokey

Here are the layers.

salsa
cheese
tortilla
jalapenos
cheese
pepperonis
bacon
cheese
tortilla
sausage
bacon
cheese
eggs
refried beans
tortilla

thats my dream breakfast right there.

I look like such a cigarettet in this picture, but I'm also surrounded by bitches. Can't complain.
dear god your face made me lol

dear god your face made me lol

You know what he looks like? He looks like some guy who will be rich and famous someday and the girls are catching on. It's like those high school year photos and... Wow.

You know what he looks like? He looks like some guy who will be rich and famous someday and the girls are catching on. It's like those high school year photos and... Wow.
Typical response.  You couldn't have assumed maybe it's just a goofy face to make with two hot women?

There's no way of saying he'll be rich and famous someday.  You're drawing conclusions based off of your own guess.  From what I learned so far in chemistry, making a guess-based conclusion off another guess is downright stupid.

Sure no one could tell Bill Gates was going to be famous.  Then again he could've spent his days doing nothing and we'd never hear the word Microsoft.

I don't see it.

Typical response.  You couldn't have assumed maybe it's just a goofy face to make with two hot women?

There's no way of saying he'll be rich and famous someday.  You're drawing conclusions based off of your own guess.  From what I learned so far in chemistry, making a guess-based conclusion off another guess is downright stupid.

Sure no one could tell Bill Gates was going to be famous.  Then again he could've spent his days doing nothing and we'd never hear the word Microsoft.

... Wow... you're really into that post... Uh... Ya... Dude... Why?

Here are the layers.

salsa
cheese
tortilla
jalapenos
cheese
pepperonis
bacon
cheese
tortilla
sausage
bacon
cheese
eggs
refried beans
tortilla
What the forget I thought it was a pancake sandwich. I am dissapoint.

Why
so
serious

Everyone chill the forget out, I made that face because I was derpin' the night away and before that picture I barely knew what a girl was (not really).

Those two girls were in my steel band class, and they asked to get a picture with me. Later when it got uploaded I was like "HOLYforget I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT".

For some reason I had a double chin goin', and my hair was forgeted up, and yeah...bad picture...but I thought you guys would appreciate it some.

U gettin' da ladies

Feep and Mopey.

Still looks like a guy :cookieMonster: