Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8906594 times)

rude my ass, everybody's rude. dont matter anymore.
pssh, everyone is jumping off bridges nowadays, I suppose its the right thing to do!

hiiro has big man nipples
My nipps are perfectly sized for my body.

pssh, everyone is jumping off bridges nowadays, I suppose its the right thing to do!

got that right, Self Delete is the only way out.

My nipps are perfectly sized for my body.

the funny thing is i have tiny ass nips.

hiiro has big man nipples
mine are way bigger

which is why if i did end up posting a pic of myself it'd be chin upwards

also hiiro you have bad dandruff

Quote from: Hiro
it's ok if you want to stay back in your parent's house and play blockland all day.I don't play Blockland anymore
Why are you still here?

i dont play blockland.
You don't play blockland, yet you're on the blockland forums.
There are several forums you could use, yet you decide to use the one that involves blockland, which you don't play.. hmm

people who say that they dont even play blockland should be banned
why are you even here in the first place

There are several forums you could use, yet you decide to use the one that involves blockland, which you don't play.. hmm
I dont play anymore either

We all played at one point (well most of us) but we got bored

Diddalz is Hydrabisque? Is that correct? if so, I think I remember a conversation with him in the past. I remember he was arguing that you don't need money to be happy, and it was bitch convincing him he was wrong. He also said something about veterinary science or some stuff, so idk where being a pilot came from.

You can certainly try to be a pilot and everything, but sitting on a forum attempting to convince people that your long-term goal is for real, believe it or not, isn't actually helping you become a pilot.

Why are you still here?

Lots of people here don't play blockland.

I don't play much anymore, but I've grown into these forums. Same with hiiro, so why does it matter to you that we're still here? That's really really loving irrelevant.

I dont play anymore either

We all played at one point (well most of us) but we got bored
then there's no other point of using the BLOCKLAND forums, now is there?

then there's no other point of using the BLOCKLAND forums, now is there?

It's off-topic board

it has nothing to do with blockland, so quite frankly it doesn't matter you nubface mcgee