Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8701353 times)

After the whole Gikon thing, I believe entrepreneur in was affected more by it than others.

Lets review some of the potential psychobrown townytic hypotheses that mean entrepreneur in is unable to admit that Hollywood is a girl, despite the irrefutable evidence he has been furnished with:

• He is actually a girl, and wants to be the only girl that plays Blockland.
  • He wants attention so he opposes the majority view for the sake of controversy.
  • He used to e-date a girl but then found out she was actually a dude pretending to be a girl.
  • He is so shallow-minded that he finds it impossible to comprehend that a semi-attractive little girl could enjoy other things apart from shopping, putting on make-up and walking around in high heels.

Personally i'm going to go with Door number 3, but only because it is the one that is most likely.

We'll just see in the end. WE'LL JUST SEE. And I would never e-date that's pathetic. The closest answer would probably be four but it's not really my reasoning. I don't even know my reasoning, I'm just an ass.

Also I have no idea what happened in the Gikon thing or the Saraah thing.

This works:
Ok, pix of you with a sign saying:

"Polarbear mangofruitjuice Lemon tartsicle"

within the next 10 minutes.
Solved my problem ;3

haha you look like you listen to korn and linkin park

i do

This works:
Ok, pix of you with a sign saying:

"Polarbear mangofruitjuice Lemon tartsicle"

within the next 10 minutes.
Solved my problem ;3

Oh dear. Haha.

What the hell is on your head?

It's suppoused to be a wig.
It's old and was scrunched between two giant boxes, didn't really get the effect I wanted.

I should post a pic of me naked. And I don't think I would even be banned, because who could be offended by this?
It can be all lame artsy so I can try to excuse it lol.

Try it.
Oh, and here is my video proof - you will have to wait till 4 min in till I mention anything about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFf0F9vJ2s
Okay!

You sound brittttttish.....  Are you from Wyoming?

You sound brittttttish.....  Are you from Wyoming?
She says she's English in the Vlog.

And edit:
I have a cold, so I may look a little out of it.
YOUNG KODEN IS YOUNG!
Maybe because that was taken over a year ago?
New photo:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 07:32:55 PM by -Koden- »

You look four days older, five tops...

Myspace pose for teh lulz.