Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855971 times)

Um, frail?
I bench 175
Squat 200
And rep 40
Yeah.
I may be small, but I play wide receiver.
So yeah...

The only possibility is that you squat that much, though I highly doubt it. Plus, you're a wide reciever, if they have you benching that much tho late into the season, they're and you are loving handicapped. I played for 6 years bruh, can spot a fake a mile away.

Also, how bad did you forget up that the girl is trying as hard as it seems to keep away from you? It's not like you're a terrible looking guy.

The only possibility is that you squat that much, though I highly doubt it. Plus, you're a wide reciever, if they have you benching that much tho late into the season, they're and you are loving handicapped. I played for 6 years bruh, can spot a fake a mile away.

Also, how bad did you forget up that the girl is trying as hard as it seems to keep away from you? It's not like you're a terrible looking guy.
but you're scrawny as stuff as well ????? (Please don't link me your friends profile again saying its you.)

but you're scrawny as stuff as well ????? (Please don't link me your friends profile again saying its you.)

Wat?

And yea, I'm skinny as stuff, but that's because I dont eat much, and that which I do eat is bad munchies food, lol. I don't workout to build muscle mass because I think it looks disgusting if you're jacked, I workout to tone and make it look good. Believe what you will.

Lol reppin' my original college choice today;

Um, frail?
I bench 175
Squat 200
And rep 40
Yeah.
I may be small, but I play wide receiver.
So yeah...
Iv'e done plenty of weight training to know your bullstuffting. No wonder that chick didn't want you.  You wouldn't be able to defend her from a fly!   :cookieMonster:

Jazz looks like a friend lol

What?
I've played wide receiver for a division 2 school district for 4 years
And those are my max's, not a set.
I'm definitely not lying.
And Im not doing those on a daily basis,
My daily average:
Bench: 140-150
Squat: 180-190
Rep: 25
And I didn't play football last season due to a school transfer
Believe it or not, I'm quite strong for my size

Earring?
hahahaha

Earring?
hahahaha
Damn right,
Got it done last week

What?
I've played wide receiver for a division 2 school district for 4 years
And those are my max's, not a set.
I'm definitely not lying.
And Im not doing those on a daily basis,
My daily average:
Bench: 140-150
Squat: 180-190
Rep: 25
And I didn't play football last season due to a school transfer
Believe it or not, I'm quite strong for my size

You're still doing it wrong, lol. Why would you bench every day? Your muscles aren't having time to heal. 3x a week TOPS of working with the same muscle group.

Earring?
hahahaha

I have 4 piercings on my left and 3 on my right, lol.

You're still doing it wrong, lol. Why would you bench every day? Your muscles aren't having time to heal. 3x a week TOPS of working with the same muscle group.

I have 4 piercings on my left and 3 on my right, lol.
Yeah, I see where I said that wrong I meant, eh, like an average day.
Our football conditioning is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and optional in between.
Wednesday is leg training, which I usually skip, due to my knee surgery
Every other week I do the optional days on top of regular conditioning.

How did Beachbum get so ugly were his parents like satanists or something??