Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702115 times)

Exactly, your gorgeousness has made me bicurious for years :u
you're supposed to become bi or something, silly! :u

Oh god those highlights.
I've never actually gotten highligths, it's just remains after colouring and decolouring my hair

you're supposed to become bi or something, silly! :u
It's funny because my friends and family would probably be completely fine with me being biloveual but for some reason I want to stay curious.

alyx vance I don't see why you have much room to judge anyone else seeing as you arent the most attractive person in the world... or near it unfortunately.

It's because I suggested he was gross and then suggested he was in bad shape and now he's all pissy about it.

It's funny because my friends and family would probably be completely fine with me being biloveual but for some reason I want to stay curious.
that's gay!! c:

had to edit cause pic was so stuffty lol
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb439/Nymethus/pictures/4892t79y7892.png
yeah I know I obviously look mad/on drugs/sad/catatonic/drunk/walrus and all those silly things
I'm just posting a picture so I don't feel guilty looking at other people's pictures
old pic

maybe I should cut my hair lol
Holy crap you look exactly like a guy i know, just with longer hair
But you look so different from when I saw you on vid chat 2 years ago(i think that was you..)
you're beautiful.

Nymethus looks like a young Kurt Cobain

also

my face isnt covered. friends.
also ignore the fact that it looks like i have a black eye, i dont

aesch has a black eye

you should get a better hat
like right now

had to edit cause pic was so stuffty lol

yeah I know I obviously look mad/on drugs/sad/catatonic/drunk/walrus and all those silly things
I'm just posting a picture so I don't feel guilty looking at other people's pictures
old pic

maybe I should cut my hair lol
wow your hair has grown lol

but to be serious aesch looks like an older version of one of my stepbrothers
and without blonde hair

also
[IMG ]http://i50.tinypic.com/2ljkuxi.jpg[/img]
Do I know you?  What country/state do you live in?

Do I know you?  What country/state do you live in?
i gaurentee you that you dont know me. i'm 100% sure
i'm in Myrtle Beach

First one is from like early winter and yes ik my face looks chubby, second one is from mid-spring and yes that is a v-neck, don't have a pic of me with my short haircut

zoff is so stereotypical white person look i cannot even