Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564308 times)

lol x100

if i ever saw hirro in real life i would beat the complete stuff out of him. just looking at his ugly ass face and his ugly ass hair and his puny, pale, and chubby body enrages me

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:17:48 AM by Badspot »

He looks like he's wearing a rugby helmet three sizes too large

Solid is more swollen than muscles glasses from Epic Meal Time

Why is everyone so mean? I think he looks fine :I

--Why is everyone quoting the damn image.--

Solid is more swollen than muscles glasses from Epic Meal Time
muscle glasses got fat, right?

Why is everyone so mean? I think he looks fine :I
obviously you have horrible tastes then

lol x100

if i ever saw hirro in real life i would beat the complete stuff out of him. just looking at his ugly ass face and his ugly ass hair and his puny, pale, and chubby body enrages me

for the most part I think he looks fine but it just doesn't look like he takes care of his hair at all

Yo solid you can do that and I will cheer you on in the back.

lol x100

"i dont like how this guy looks so im gonna beat him up"
wat
Anyway, his hair is too long, I can admit that, but I think hes still goodlooking.

"i dont like how this guy looks so im gonna beat him up"
wat
Anyway, his hair is too long, I can admit that, but I think hes still goodlooking.
its okay solid is an ape he'll get tranquilized

its okay solid is an ape he'll get tranquilized
Oh my god lol that made my day xD

lol x100

I'm laughing so hard right now.
I can see some buffed up guy so large that he can barely move, bashing keys on a 10 by 5 foot keyboard with enough force to power a generator, in a rage that even the hulk would be afraid of.

No offense man, just joking around.