Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702386 times)

who the hell fails elementary school lol
Me.
3rd grade, hand writing was unacceptable.

Me.
3rd grade, hand writing was unacceptable.
holy stuff. 3'rd grade my handwriting was horrible too. but they didn't hold me back cause i was best in reading and 4'th best in math behind the indians. also another girl at my table kept trying to convert the indians at my table.

in third grade i did pretty good. 5 on the reading fcat 4 on the math (look up fcat). (5 is the highest score)

in third grade i did pretty good. 5 on the reading fcat 4 on the math (look up fcat). (5 is the highest score)
Well you should retake that test because your english skills aren't very good.

I do well in school but I never do my homework so my grades are mediocre. Im upset about this being my last year of school :(

Here's a more recent pic of me
(I'm not the chick or the furry)

Look everyone! On the left, we have drama god IkeTheGeneric and he's next to his little brother Andrew.

Here's the parents of your favorite Blocklander.

Oh hey. Andrew stole my name.

And he looks like me.

This is unsettling.

Look everyone! On the left, we have drama god IkeTheGeneric and he's next to his little brother Andrew. They are newcomers to the male model scene and soon enough they'll be on every billboard in America.

Here's the parents of your favorite Blocklander.
You're an idiot. What was the point of posting all that? Probably jealous that he has a functional family and is better looking than you? Yeah probably lol.

You're an idiot. What was the point of posting all that? Probably jealous that he has a functional family and is better looking than you? Yeah probably lol.

Spot on man. That's exactly why I did it. Nice call xD!

The idiot part is especially true. My IQ is clearly under thirty because I posted two photos and a description of them. Lawdy man, you're like a really ghetto psychiatrist!

jokes aside you must be pretty butthurt to have gone to that length lol

How so? I posted something I thought to be funny and I'm inherently butthurt? You act like I have to put in a disgusting amount of work to put image tags on two pictures I was linked to and write snide comments about them. Too bad you don't have the same black magic mindreading Legacy does.

He was exactly right; I'm jealous of his clearly immaculate homelife complete with being homeschooled and his good looks. I truly am a wreck over seeing how perfect he is compared to me.

you and slick reek of butthurt whenever you post, must be all those drugs

That one's spot on tho. All the drugs melted our brains. All we know how to do is be butthurt now. Glad you understand!

In the words of Lub and Spation: WASTEMEN

Man I can get posting Ike but his parents? That's just loving stupid.

I don't get how this upsets people so much. I just posted what I was linked to, don't even have Andrew on facebook. What line did I cross? You know how his parents look now? That must be emotionally crushing to Ike, I'm a horrible person!

Robo at his finest.

stuff dude. uno_da_cat on the internet doesn't like me. He thinks I'm stupid, too. He even raised his post count to say so! It must be true :'(

Face it. People who don't like Ike are going to think it was funny. People who don't like me are going to say it was a richard move. That's it. Don't understand why people on these forums need to argue about things that are very obviously unimportant. It's an ongoing theme.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:31:01 PM by Robo___Noob »

Spot on man. That's exactly why I did it. Nice call xD!
jokes aside you must be pretty butthurt to have gone to that length lol

you and slick reek of butthurt whenever you post, must be all those drugs
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:15:40 PM by Böltster »

Well you should retake that test because your english skills aren't very good.
I like writing better.

Man I can get posting Ike but his parents? That's just loving stupid.