Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824079 times)

hey robo if you don't gel your hair to the side like you do (assuming you do), does it like fall in front of your face and look really gay or what

Actually I don't use any product besides shampoo and conditioner. It stays like it is for whatever reason. If it is blown down on my face and plastered with sweat or whatever (it's the summer and I live on the beach) I just move it to the side. I blow dry it while brushing it in the direction I like it, but aside from that I don't take any special measures to keep it the way it is. Doesn't give you the best view, but here's a video of me shaking my head to music in the car with the windows down and my hair maintaining its cute composition. Thanks for the question!

its just looks like its really long in the front so i thought you gel'd it to the side so you didnt look like some whiteass emo boy
but yeah i see it now

robo why do i look older than you

what the forget you're like 17

let's see you then mr lovey hair cunt
at least kiras hair actually looks like hair

seriously what's with his face

heeeerppppaderpepdprprp

Love having my hair like this but unfortunately it doesn't stay that way very long.

Love having my hair like this but unfortunately it doesn't stay that way very long.

youre a girl?

robo why do i look older than you

what the forget you're like 17

i alwayz cum thru lookin clean

itt: people just discovering vh

Is Robo the guy who always pulled his richard out in the TinyChat?