Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8707707 times)

most people who work out are stronger and healthier then those who don't. if you honestly think you can be terry crews by just playing world of warcraft all day then i dont know what to tell you.
This is why i love my school's exercise program, it's awesome. We did P90X today and it feels great. I'm getting pretty fit from all the working out we're doing as well.

Not like i was ever fat but i really don't have much muscle. I'm more of a man of points of weakness and climbing buildings.

This is why i love my school's exercise program, it's awesome. We did P90X today and it feels great. I'm getting pretty fit from all the working out we're doing as well.

Not like i was ever fat but i really don't have much muscle. I'm more of a man of points of weakness and climbing buildings.
i never got p90x but it looks kinda silly. ive never done it so i cant say for certain, but it kinda seems more like a "get in shape" workout, not a "stay in shape/get stronger" or whatever.

the forums missed you redgajin

im weasel

i never got p90x but it looks kinda silly. ive never done it so i cant say for certain, but it kinda seems more like a "get in shape" workout, not a "stay in shape/get stronger" or whatever.
Well from my experience so far i've only gotten better at it, not to mention i have gained a lot of core strength.

mardalf looks pretty badass.

mardalf looks pretty badass.
grose no ur opinion is defective

most people who work out are stronger and healthier then those who don't. if you honestly think you can be terry crews by just playing world of warcraft all day then i dont know what to tell you.
It's entirely possible to excersize without lifting weights.

Night, you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I know
I was thinking of "lifting" as specifically going to a gym and lifting weights intended for it
but I guess it's wider than that

i have fingertips of STEEL from WoW all day

Rock-climbing, running, or other cardio activities are so much more fun than lifting and still gives a workout.

i have fingertips of STEEL from WoW all day
wow sucks anyway, it's just a buncha grinding. idk how anyone can seriously play it for more than an hour at a time