Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8712976 times)

I just felt like posting for some reason. Since I knew it would shock people like you, so. Hey buddy how've you been? (:

[img ]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/521346_458043407554841_494617801_n.jpg[/img]
Last year.
[img ]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/550138_553556028003578_1244989384_n.jpg[/img]
This year.
I cut it all off. ): But it's growing back.

Oh my

good luck trying to get a job lol

good luck trying to get a job lol

um, starbucks, basically any fast food places anywhere, hot topic. there are places where they look for someone like that. your jobs =/= his jobs.

I didnt think you could get any more disgusting, I see you proved me wrong...

um, starbucks, basically any fast food places anywhere, hot topic

um, starbucks, basically any fast food places anywhere, hot topic. there are places where they look for someone like that. your jobs =/= his jobs.
i wouldnt eat at a place with him serving : /

Exactly.
I'm working on an apprenticeship for body modification (tattooing/piercing/etc). And if that doesn't work there's plenty of other options. Either way, money and a job are not the keys to happiness. It's all about the way you look at things. (:

Either way, money and a job are not the keys to happiness. It's all about the way you look at things. (:
id say 50% of happiness correlates to money

that appearance is only acceptable IMO if you can name 10 punk bands
do it or i hate you

id say 50% of happiness correlates to money
Well I'm honestly sorry to hear that.. Unless you have a lot of money. Then I'm glad for you.
As for me, money does not equal happiness to me whatsoever. It's a nice distraction but I don't need it and never will.

Also, my hair on my birthday. That was such a hassle ughhh

looks like someone violently raped your earlobe