Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714822 times)

Twenky is a total noob

Take you guro special interest somewhere else.
what the forget is it with blockland and special interestes? Like holy stuff I just like things like dead spaces art direction and lovecraftian horror. I barely post in this thread and I've already been accused of being a gas mask and gore special interestist. Good god you kids need help.

what the forget is it with blockland and special interestes? Like holy stuff I just like things like dead spaces art direction and lovecraftian horror. I barely post in this thread and I've already been accused of being a gas mask and gore special interestist. Good god you kids need help.

Oh yeah? Go forget yourself.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:06:45 PM by Badspot »

Id it bad that you barely post in hear but I know what you look like every well? I don't think it is you do post yourself a lot on tumblr.

Id it bad that you barely post in hear but I know what you look like every well? I don't think it is you do post yourself a lot on tumblr.
Are you on a cell phone?

Are you on a cell phone?
Yeah I was on the bus, I didn't notice that.

Please keep posting about your nose bleeds. Post more pictures of your nose bleeds. It's annoying Stocking and I enjoy it.

you sure love blatant flaming dontcha?

Omg

It's about time.

wait, does anyone know how long her ban is?