Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8872188 times)

Trust me, if that's the facial hair you grow.. you won't need to shave it every day  :cookieMonster:

I can't grow much better, I have to shave about once a week.
Pnce a week? That's it? Lucky bastard, I was shaving every day by the time I was 16.

Lucky you, I have to shave twice a day or else I get ugly, uneven patches on my face
twice a day?  calling bullstuff

twice a day?  calling bullstuff

It's not that I'm saying it grows in thick, I just need to shave more often than not or else it looks bad

Pnce a week? That's it? Lucky bastard, I was shaving every day by the time I was 16.
I have to shave like every two days and I'm 16.

I have to shave like once every 3-4 days and I'm 23. Also clean shaven I look 13 or 14 but 2-3 weeks of no shaving I look 35. I grew out a full beard like 3-4 months ago and didn't take pics but I didn't get carded at any bars while I had it.

i couldnt even tell the difference at first i am an awful person

i couldnt even tell the difference at first i am an awful person
Yeah because that is really choppy work.

here's a picture from later that night, contrary to how it looks i wasnt high

This pic is pretty... pretty rough... very rough

Not gonna lie.. VH is the prettiest boy I have ever seen and every time he posts a pic here I think it's a girl for a sec.

Not gonna lie.. VH is the prettiest boy I have ever seen and every time he posts a pic here I think it's a girl for a sec.
I've said this last time they post a picture and will say it again, They are like one of the best looking on the forums.
I made you look better.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:42:43 AM by nienhaus1 »

I've said this last time they post a picture and will say it again, They are like one of the best looking on the forums.
I made you look better.

I fart in your general direction.

hair so spike
wow

hair so spike
wow