Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8845739 times)

s/o to fooly cooly tonight @ 2:30 on adult swim
tf you telling me THE fooly cooly is gonna be on adult swim?  what for omg

you look like you're losing weight

arms look skinnier than ever

Yeah, I know, I'll admit it, it's from an influx of adderall :-\ I wasn't ever into speed before a couple months ago when it helped me work, and it's a killer high. Haven't had any for a little bit though. Gotta start eating good again & hit the gym. Still not as skinny as some kids on these forums though, you gotta give me that. Lmao

tf you telling me THE fooly cooly is gonna be on adult swim?  what for omg

It's on Toonami for the next couple weeks. Excited even though I already have it on my PC lol

Still not as skinny as some kids on these forums though, you gotta give me that. Lmao
definitely, there are some real corpses here

robo iban still wants to have love with you, thoughts?

It's on Toonami for the next couple weeks. Excited even though I already have it on my PC lol
stuff i never knew it was a show, thought you meant like the old user

definitely, there are some real corpses here

I get the feeling you guys are directing this at me.

If only you saw my brother... -_-

err no not at all

i'm an offender, as well as knowing a few others, you're ... not.

I'm so loving handsome and kawaii desu

I plan on getting a haircut and a beard trimming tommorow though. So I'll update this if it happens.

I'm so loving handsome and kawaii desu

I plan on getting a haircut and a beard trimming tommorow though. So I'll update this if it happens.

why is your shirt sticking to your skin...

why is your shirt sticking to your skin...

I'm a tad bit drunk, so I'm sweating a bit. I'm also fat. God it cuts deep being told that, real deep.

I'm a tad bit drunk, so I'm sweating a bit. I'm also fat. God it cuts deep being told that, real deep.
real deep as in past the layer of fat??

real deep as in past the layer of fat??

Not quite that deep, there's a lot of fat to get past. But deep enough for me to feel it. Which isn't saying much since I'm such a cow ;(

Devildog has so much potential. He could be bear mode with 7/10 facial aesthetics pulling bitches left and right. He needs a man-over(manly make-over)

EDIT: Forgot to say no homo.