Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8713909 times)

You're 14
well hes not wrong about it polluting the environment lol

well hes not wrong about it polluting the environment lol
I love the smell of tar air in the morning!

smoking is bad and pollutes our environment

This picture is actually a little older, I've quit smoking cigarettes since.

This picture is actually a little older, I've quit smoking cigarettes since.
although I was sarcastic on the polluting environment part, I still think smoking is a horrible habit to have because of the health risks/you just plainly smell like stuff
glad you quit

thats one snazzy photo ecks

although I was sarcastic on the polluting environment part, I still think smoking is a horrible habit to have because of the health risks/you just plainly smell like stuff
glad you quit
ya smoking is pretty bad

glad you quit

yeah, it is smelly and gross. i started smoking because all of my friends in high school and university all smoked, and I've cut most ties with friends IRL, so it's gotten much easier to quit. With the help of an electronic cigarette, I am currently 1 month cigarette free.

thats one snazzy photo ecks

cheers, I don't always dress that fancy, although every opportunity that I can, I do dress up... for instance at grimy house parties!

i realize you were probably trying to point at the camera with your index finger holding the bottle

but it looks so funny

i realize you were probably trying to point at the camera with your index finger holding the bottle

but it looks so funny

haha. i just noticed that, it looks like I have an abnormally small index finger, lol

The guy on the right looks like he could be your brother

The guy on the right looks like he could be your brother

kinda.

funny story:

I actually have no idea who that guy is. After the party and the pictures were posted, he's in every single picture that my friends and I are in, but nobody has any clue who he is, nor do we ever remember seeing him at the party

kinda.

funny story:

I actually have no idea who that guy is. After the party and the pictures were posted, he's in every single picture that my friends and I are in, but nobody has any clue who he is, nor do we ever remember seeing him at the party
He's your dead brother who is now going to haunt every group photo you are in now.

ecks is beach bum????

what the heckool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub

#yolo

Some one is going to deface some of these. I can feel it.

funny story:

he actually looks like hed be a lot of fun