Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8710520 times)

1AM?  Isn't that something you do until the sun rises?  (Or until you're too sore to continue)
oi I already made the joke  except I wasn't joking

LOL, are you serious? Going to school for homeopathy hahahaha. You realize that any homeopathic medicine that worked became real medicine, right?

You don't know what homeopathic medicine is, do you?

It is more of a philosophic touch to medicine rather than the standard scientific approach. It's the belief that the body can heal itself, without the aid of modern medicines.

It is more of a philosophic touch to medicine rather than the standard scientific approach. It's the belief that the body can heal itself, without the aid of modern medicines.

It also has absolutely no proof that it works. It's pretty much completely a placebo. I'm sorry I like my medicine to be backed by real science and not some new age bullstuff.

It also has absolutely no proof that it works. It's pretty much completely a placebo. I'm sorry I like my medicine to be backed by real science and not some new age bullstuff.

It's a philosophic approach to medicine. Without homeopathic medical testing there wouldn't be any possibility for the current advances in medicine. If homeopathic doctors didn't pick the ascomycota fungus and extract it's primary genomes and administer it in small doses, we wouldn't have penicillin.

You cannot begin to fathom how incredibly ignorant you sound.

"Oh it's not proven so I can't support it!"

Experimentation is the soul of all advances.

Yeah we do, it's complete bullstuff.

Yeah we do, it's complete bullstuff.

It's a philosophic approach to medicine. Without homeopathic medical testing there wouldn't be any possibility for the current advances in medicine. If homeopathic doctors didn't pick the ascomycota fungus and extract it's primary genomes and administer it in small doses, we wouldn't have penicillin.

You cannot begin to fathom how incredibly ignorant you sound.

"Oh it's not proven so I can't support it!"

Experimentation is the soul of all advances.

You have no idea how much of a new age medicine handicap you sound like. Are you saying that without homeopathy that medicine wouldn't advance? I was under the impression that normal medicine could do research on its own without some made up homeopathy bullstuff. I'm positive that homeopathy isn't even comparable to real medicine in effectiveness. It's pretty much completely a placebo and nothing else.

Also I like my medicine to be backed up by real science and studies, but hey that's just me.

Also I just realized something, you said you're going to med school next year. You're only 19? I call bullstuff on this. It falls in line with how most of the rest of the stupid stuff you said was bullstuff.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 12:39:41 AM by devildogelite »

No, i don't have to. You loving hippie.

Go steal more photo IDs from children please.

If homeopathic doctors didn't pick the ascomycota fungus and extract it's primary genomes and administer it in small doses, we wouldn't have penicillin.
the bloke who discovered penicillin wasn't a homoeopath, dunno where you're pulling that from

It's the belief that the body can heal itself, without the aid of modern medicines.
i think that's called voodoo
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:33:19 AM by DiceyGrammar »

yea i agree with devil, homeopathy is ridiculous. why would you even study that stuff :/

this is coming from a guy who is planning on also studying medicine lol
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:36:58 AM by Big Brøther »

I'm pretty sure you don't need ANY education to be a homeopathic doctor. My dad is a conspiracy theorist anti-government forget and he went to a homeopathic doctor and the guys education was in accounting I believe. Eventually my dad got cancer and had to finally give in and go to a real doctor or die.

LOL, are you serious? Going to school for homeopathy hahahaha. You realize that any homeopathic medicine that worked became real medicine, right?

I know, but it's still called an alternative to pharmaceuticals. I still am uncertain about being a doctor. Homeopathic medicine isn't bullstuff; it can work, but it isn't for every condition. Many of my dads friends have had cancer, and many have had theirs cured by homeopathic medications. Many people lean toward the traditional Western way of medicating yourself with these giant pills, and that is their philosophy. It is not mine, I prefer to live a more wholesome and organic lifestyle. I don't believe that we need to take so many unnecessary amounts of medication at once. It's poison to the bodies.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:13:56 AM by Caribou »

Gamer gurlllllll. dont h8 bcuz haterz make me famus
Also: note a few things: wearing headphones backwards. purposely made my nails higher contrast. etc. he he he
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:51:38 AM by JD »

organic lifestyle. It's poison to the bodies.
Such a terrible use of the word organic. I understand what you are saying, however we have a liver and kidneys for a reason. Many of the foods we eat contain ingredients not suitable for our bodies use. These are filtered out of us, and our bodies can heal themselves (in most cases). You should not have a fear of taking medicine because you think its poison, in that sense you should be paranoid to consume anything.

Gamer gurlllllll. dont h8 bcuz haterz make me famus
Also: note a few things: wearing headphones backwards. purposely made my nails higher contrast. etc. he he he
Cute. I like the hair. Did that piercing between your eyes hurt?

;3 thanks
and actually no it's almost painless compared to the rest.