Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717631 times)

-img-
snapchat selfies
feels bad postin after VH tho ;~;

lordy i nearly exploded i thought you were someone from my school

is that a stache

No I can barely grow facial hair at all. It stops growing at around 5mm except for faint sideburns which are shaved off before they can change color. My hair starts out blonde when it grows and turns brown as it gets longer. Same way for when I was a baby too.

Better pic

are you mad

Well I certainly am not happy since I'm "sick" with a possible Rotavirus right now. Not really bothering me but I'm confined to the basement since its potentially life threatening to my baby sister. Not sure if its the issue, but better safe than sorry.

You should feel better in 3-5 days. Just make sure you drink tons of water, if you're not already.

You should feel better in 3-5 days. Just make sure you drink tons of water, if you're not already.

I'm not having stomach irritation though. Might just be a side effect from a recurring medical issue I have. I'm assuming school on Monday will be fine though. I was out Friday.

St8ter, you like a friend I had when I was in 2nd grade.
such wow

Emo is going to be jealous of the puppy...Pillow is getting it on with Reficul  :cookieMonster:

Emo is going to be jealous of the puppy...Pillow is getting it on with Reficul  :cookieMonster:
That's Sarge, he's living his last few days out watching the Thunder games and Spongebob. The least I could do is snuggle up to hims

That's Sarge, he's living his last few days out watching the Thunder games and Spongebob. The least I could do is snuggle up to hims
Last few days? Is he dying?

Last few days? Is he dying?
Yes he's old, partially blind, deaf, and has a baseball sized tumor on his chest.