Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8841241 times)

You aren't supposed to use your teeth!

I'm sorry, I was taught that you used your teeth, and the tongue occasionally, when you are devouring something. If it's too big, you just cut it up. Don't you know how to do anything besides hitting on people, emo? D:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:57:12 AM by Shadowed999 »

I'm sorry, I was taught that you used your teeth, and the tongue occasional, when you eat. If it's too big, you just cut it up. Don't you know how to do anything besides hitting on people, emo? D:
I uh. I know how to open my mouth and pretend im passed out on the floor?

still cant be as expensive as bad girls

I uh. I know how to open my mouth and pretend im passed out on the floor?
good enough for a career with Disney

You've got spunk, kid. I like that

I didn't know giving someone a simple compliment deserves a fedora

trilby

ok

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2J5gf88.jpg[/i

Gloriously taken inside a Five Guys bathroom.

nice!

i like the haircut too dawg. whoever cuts it for you did a good job on the fade!

nice!

i like the haircut too dawg. whoever cuts it for you did a good job on the fade!
I had just gotten it cut which is half why I took the picture (the other half just being in a fast food bathroom). The barber shop I go to is run by a family of retired special forces. The first time I asked for a fade they knew exactly what to do. I didn't even have to ask for the sideburns to be leveled off.

Hi i was tired so i was lying on the floor

this thread is never getting old

five guys is stuff loving spent all my money on some loving burgers and a tiny ass thing of fries and they act like they just handed me the loving shrine of beef patties and then i have to wait 80 hours for all the fat people to try and figure out the loving coke machines and finally go eat my food (in my car because for some reason the stuffty resturant is packed) and its not even that good. like wtf why is this so popular they have like 3 items on their menu

forget five guys bruh

i've wanted to go to five guys at least once since i saw that daym drops video, but they don't have five guys restaurants in the netherlands.

is it really that bad?

oh my god emo freaks posts here are a loving goldmine of laughs

I had just gotten it cut which is half why I took the picture (the other half just being in a fast food bathroom). The barber shop I go to is run by a family of retired special forces. The first time I asked for a fade they knew exactly what to do. I didn't even have to ask for the sideburns to be leveled off.

dude, if you gotta tell them to level off your sideburns when you ask for a fade, run out of the chair as fast as you can and never go back there

oh my god emo freaks posts here are a loving goldmine of laughs
You have issues