Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715249 times)

i'd like to restrain myself against you
I...
Bu-...
How would that work? ._.

I...
Bu-...
How would that work? ._.
Idk, a form of bdsm

we could work something out

I have two ports for you and your boyfriends usb cable

Idk, a form of bdsm

we could work something out

I have two ports for you and your boyfriends usb cable
better be 2.0s

How does one go about getting a restraining order?

better be 2.0s
pfft, 3.0 for faster transfer speeds and you don't even have to worry about pulling out, the data always arrives uncorrupted

How does one go about getting a restraining order?
I never looked this up, but I'm pretty sure you have to have evidence that the perpetrator is harassing you to an illegal degree (i.e. Hacking you accounts, watching your home at night, etcetera).
Someone posting creepy replies to a picture you posted on a public forum does not count as evidence.

pfft, 3.0 for faster transfer speeds and you don't even have to worry about pulling out, the data always arrives uncorrupted
You beat me to it. XD

I never looked this up, but I'm pretty sure you have to have evidence that the perpetrator is harassing you to an illegal degree (i.e. Hacking you accounts, watching your home at night, etcetera).
Someone posting creepy replies to a picture you posted on a public forum does not count as evidence.
this is correct

You beat me to it. XD
omg you people

that's stalking, not harassment

Since there's been a serious lack of images of humans, let me get the ball rolling again with something from 2012.

Dat facial expression :/ I look like lost member of the Beetles...

at least you look cute

ill participate in pictures of humans

i have a lot of fun with towels

that's stalking, not harassment
Technically you're correct. But, they often go hand-in-hand so it doesn't really matter. Lol

Since there's been a serious lack of images of humans, let me get the ball rolling again with something from 2012.

img

Dat facial expression :/ I look like lost member of the Beetles...
You look like one of their lost, illegitimate children. I like your hair, though.

at least you look cute

ill participate in pictures of humans

img

i have a lot of fun with towels
I bet you do. Giggity

I'm better than you reficul

I win at towel contest

i win the coolest hair contest

ill upload more pictures of it later

are you a trojan by any chance :cookieMonster: