Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8677358 times)

I keep looking at that dent in your cheek and it is reminding me of your avatar.

Have you done an avatar lookalike?

lol no i never noticed that

forget dressing up for a "date." If the chick digs you then she can deal with you wearing a t-shirt and nice shorts. Why do people get dressed up? I've always wondered that, never liked dressing up.

forget dressing up for a "date." If the chick digs you then she can deal with you wearing a t-shirt and nice shorts. Why do people get dressed up? I've always wondered that, never liked dressing up.

cuz it shows her that you actually give a stuff about being there lol

I think it's more about the venue than the date
if you're going to, like, margaritaville or something, then it would probably be weird to dress up nicely. but if you're going to a fancy restaurant...

how's the single life treatin ya

cuz it shows her that you actually give a stuff about being there lol
Paying the bill kinda shows it doesn't it?
I think it's more about the venue than the date
if you're going to, like, margaritaville or something, then it would probably be weird to dress up nicely. but if you're going to a fancy restaurant...
I've never gone to a fancy restaurant for a date, I'm only a teenager, and the food at regular restaurants have great food so I don't see why I should.
how's the single life treatin ya
I don't know I'm not single.

Paying the bill kinda shows it doesn't it?
Chivalry needs to die

kick, it was more to impress her mom than her.

kick, it was more to impress her mom than her.
What good is being able to dress up? If my daughter is seeing some dude, I'm gonna look at how he treats my daughter, not his so much how nice he can dress for a date. Idk just me I guess.

Dont worry guys I decoded the msg

it also shows that I care about looking nice. can you take a chill pill or something

What good is being able to dress up? If my daughter is seeing some dude, I'm gonna look at how he treats my daughter, not his so much how nice he can dress for a date. Idk just me I guess.
its called first impressions and so on

even if he bought her a dimaond ring the day before they met im 100% sure a parent would rather see a nice looking young man than someone wearing sweats and a tshirt

Dont worry guys I decoded the msg
i think you meant strikeout :cookieMonster:

it also shows that I care about looking nice. can you take a chill pill or something
also this

hodot you look incredibly cute
good luck :iceCream:

thanks bb it happened yesterday and it went very well

If I ever get into dating (hopefully not for a while, college seems more interesting than bothering with girls), I really don't think I'll dress too heavily. Maybe just a collared button up and nice jeans, but I don't think I'll go far enough for a blazer and a tie.

I can't tie ties...