Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8719144 times)

points for creativity
but
points deducted for not being a flatscreen

Should go trick or treating with a 60"

points for creativity
but
that would be hard

Should go trick or treating with a 60"
Id be arrested for public indecency

did a c4 go off in that room?
yeah probably, that's not even the worst of it
i have heels and bags strewn all over the floor. i clean it like once a year maybe. i just don't have the space for all my stuff bruh

I want to go as Mac Tonight for halloween but can find no suitable head for the costume

points for creativity
but

CRTs are the stuff

CRTs are the stuff
he'll yea

that thing is a bitch to wear though. i can't really tilt my head down, it's heavy so it musses up my hair, and it pinches my shoulders real bad. and when u stand still it's like ur in an oven. but it's worth watching little kids react to it tho

snipped

Ms. Jackson -- Outkast

Sorry for major serious face, snapped it as I ran into the office to get work done.

I'm also an alt, feel free to shoutout if you recognize me. I've taken a picture on here with this shirt on actually.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:59:59 PM by YK »

yeah probably, that's not even the worst of it
i have heels and bags strewn all over the floor. i clean it like once a year maybe. i just don't have the space for all my stuff bruh

You should get a toy box :cookieMonster:

Maybe a lot of toy boxes

I'm also an alt, feel free to shoutout if you recognize me. I've taken a picture on here with this shirt on actually.
i think just about every song you link can be found in my favorites somewhere. we should be best friends

also is the picture u linked way way back? i kinda want to see it

i think just about every song you link can be found in my favorites somewhere. we should be best friends

also is the picture u linked way way back? i kinda want to see it
It appears I have deleted it.  :panda:

Yeah, I love Outkast, Chance, Childish, Kid Cudi, SchoolBoy Q, ... so on. That's just rap though, love a lot of underrated indie chill music, specifically some cool stuff off Soundcloud. Khain and Brickman make some cool stuff.