Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8652804 times)

Ohhhh nick just got told off
the tears are falling :(

imma need at least a year of therapy to recover from this

the tears are falling :(

imma need at least a year of therapy to recover from this
And therapy fromfor that foul language :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 12:50:38 PM by JitankIsFag »

And therapy from that foul language :)
You are old yeller. I really want to take you behind the shed and just put you down.

You are old yeller. I really want to take you behind the shed and just put you down.
That sounds really lovey bae ;)

This is my most recent picture. I think this shot looks really great.

How about neon with just eyeliner?
that can't be someone on blockland forums
it just isn't possible

it just isn't possible

Trinick's girlfriend went on a ladies night with Maxx's girlfriend.

Umm no. 1) No one looks good with half an ass check hanging out. Either show non or you as, or all of it. Im sure most/all people agree that half a ass check hanging out isnt loving cute.

2) There isnt any 1 person that everyone is gonna want to see naked so it would be ok for anyone to be naked unless of course you were in a nudist colony where i guess it would be exceptable for every1.

Can you please stop commenting on my comments because im tired of you twisting my loving words around to something i dont mean. Twist yo ass out of my replys. First your ass was trying to say i think im "superior" to every one and now you say that im say this is a "double standerd." Idk what tf you are even talking about. Please stay out of my comments cause you never seem to get what im saying.

What are your  thoughts on hoodlums sagging their pants? Isn't that pretty disgusting?

What are your  thoughts on hoodlums sagging their pants? Isn't that pretty disgusting?

Black rights matter

it just isn't possible

I exist I promise!!
I feel cute today plus I got boob touches and got kisses from a cute girl (^з^)-☆

So you just made out with some girl? Is this a women thing I'm unaware of?