Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8837077 times)

I don't understand. You took a picture alone to try to convince someone that you weren't alone?

Yes

I was visiting friends in another state. I took the picture to show a friend back in my home state that I was with my friends in the state I was visiting.

Yes

I was visiting friends in another state. I took the picture to show a friend back in my home state that I was with my friends in the state I was visiting.

I'm still confused. How does a picture of you, alone, with no distinguishable surroundings prove that you are with your friends in a different state?

I'm still confused. How does a picture of you, alone, with no distinguishable surroundings prove that you are with your friends in a different state?
perhaps it's a cropped picture?

I hereby dedicate my edgiest selfie ever to the BLF. Use it well, amigos.

ow forget, it cut me

I hereby dedicate my edgiest selfie ever to the BLF. Use it well, amigos.

[img width=420]http://i.imgur.com/eVomNMC.jpg[/im g]
ur head like perfectly goes into ur next what

ur head like perfectly goes into ur next what
I'm trying my hardest to make a double chin

for a second i thought nick was in the library but then i laughed at the ridiculous thought

Where do you work?
For my and my coworker's safety, I won't give specifics on the where or the name, but I got a summer internship at an architecture firm.

I didn't have much to do this afternoon.

For my and my coworker's safety, I won't give specifics on the where or the name
oh my

you work a forgetin lockheed martin or something