Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8655026 times)

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/gSa7G0v.jpg[/img]
many compliments

Your hair styled in this way makes you head look huge

interpret as you will

Is that a guy in a gas mask behind you (assuming your the catcher)?

Is that a guy in a gas mask behind you (assuming your the catcher)?
I guess its a gas mask then.

Oh wow uh just realized that's a guy with his legs crossed maybe I'll go back to bed

Burnt the forget outta my back :(
but my hair is very good today

Burnt the forget outta my back :(
but my hair is very good today

brother don't you complain. I just got over second degree burns on my shoulders. I'd post pics but they'd probably be considered gross as my skin looked more like lizzard skin with cracking and blood in the rifts since my goddamn dermis was dead.

brother don't you complain. I just got over second degree burns on my shoulders. I'd post pics but they'd probably be considered gross as my skin looked more like lizzard skin with cracking and blood in the rifts since my goddamn dermis was dead.
Pics please

my back got burned so bad once i woke up and my bed was covered in skin flakes stuff was gross

give pics that sounds cool lmao

i've had worse burns than this, it just stings like a bastard

i dont get sun burns